Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever posted that picture of him at the table last night did him dirty. The difference is, it’s 2 different people. 😳
His nae neck, moon face doesn’t suit a round neck jumper. His outfit from yesterday was actually decent also. Not so decent today factual. 😑
Totally!. I've just watched it and l still can't believe the difference without his filters. He looks more like his brother, natural and fat faced! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t wait for Mario to change his insta handle to a name that truly reflects his big brand! @cleaningwithmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Totally!. I've just watched it and l still can't believe the difference without his filters. He looks more like his brother, natural and fat faced! 🤣
I don’t know if it’s brothers partner but I though Chris Boyd was sat next to Mario 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do love how none of his family were sat next to him. He was sat next to his brothers house sharing person at the end of the table 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh no what's happening to me. I watched the story of him blowing out his candles and I felt myself warming to him, it was quite cute that he looked so happy! Shall I never message this page again?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh no what's happening to me. I watched the story of him blowing out his candles and I felt myself warming to him, it was quite cute that he looked so happy! Shall I never message this page again?!
I though that too! I actually thought he looked better in that video than on any of the ridiculously filtered images that he shares!
It just shows if he stopped splurging on B&M tat and actually went out and showed the sights of the city he could be more likeable and have a better account. It's his desperation to keep up with all the Huns that I think makes him really bitter and unlikeable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.