Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not a fan of Halloween no for him - buys Halloween witches hats the hang from his ceiling (match the hanging Christmas stars)
Barbie no for him glad he didn't follow the crowd.. wanted a Barbie t-shirt and now Barbie perfume

Not shown any more gifts doesn't want to seem like he is showing off - shows more flowers guft from AMA

Contradiction also.

Why is he buying witch hat decor when literally no one will see it apart from him & Deed Deek, bunch of random folk on an app.

Such a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Love that he received the Holy trinity of presents you give people you don't know that well: food (usually chocolate but slight deviation on the criss) flowers and an adult colouring kit. Its secret santa for the colleague you don't know that well

• Haha

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Confession time... I have that Stanley cup 🫣 I drive long distances, I walk miles a day, I drink tons of water and I don't like it warm. This cup doesn't spill like the daft one the insta huns have.
I shall never message this page again. I'll git ma coat also 🤌
Hen it’s perfectly reasonable to have a big water bottle if you’re the type of person that drinks lots of water and is out of the house all day. I got a big 1 litre insulated bottle for that very reason and I still have to refill it a few times a day. But Mario never seems to be further than three feet away from his kitchen sink. If he really stretched he could probably fill up a glass without leaving the sofa!

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
He’s one fucking Muppet. If he knew anything about cats and kittens he would know that those collars are paper and used to identify kittens that young for weight purposes. His ignorance astounds me
He really is fucking thick.

Pipe the fuck down & eat your birthday Frazzles dickhead.

• Haha
  • Heart

muscadet

Chatty Member
I’m sure you need more than 3 people to form a circle 😂 that would be more of a triangle capeesh

• Haha
  • Heart

muscadet

Chatty Member
Why is he out in a hooded cardigan 😂😂😂 omg i wisnae expecting this wee night oot! Buzzing oot ma tits this has made my weekend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The charm bracelet is giving me Quiz vibes (IYKYKIDKGTK)

It's like something from Argos 2000. also.
Wonder if Marion took his big massive umbrella use it like a walking cane? He did have one before didn't he? Or I'm I imagining that.

That hideous coat he got for like 6 quid. Get in the bin along with that ugly coat.

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
On this bespoke dayn of birthday dawn I'd like to Congratulate the handsome groom Deed Deek & his pyoor stunning bride.
Wishing you'se both many years of happiness also.

(@hopethishelpsallthebest an easy one for you hen)
Screenshot_20230826_104320_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
They are not true pals as they’re aw dressed up to the nines and he looks like he’s pulled his hoosecoat on to go doon the close to the ice cream van for 20 kensitas club.

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Oh no what's happening to me. I watched the story of him blowing out his candles and I felt myself warming to him, it was quite cute that he looked so happy! Shall I never message this page again?!

• Haha
  • Wow

gilly31

VIP Member
Anyone else think the lassies only agreed to go as long as they didn’t have to go to the cat piss flat in seedhill? 😂
---
‘We’ll come Hannah but can we go somewhere nice?’

• Haha
Reactions: 37

gilly31

VIP Member
Honestly can anyone imagine either of them giving a bj? Like it just doesn’t compute with me at all. They’re a sexual I think 🤔
I’m sure cleaningwithMario would make wee deek shower first 😉
---
No wee sneaky hand jobs on the back of the mcgills or it will sound like the chorus of jingle bells 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37