Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Rickets McKnight
Screenshot_20230827-193829.png

Ah didnae ken wee Deek and Martin still spoke tae his family, obviously oor Martin didni want tae compromise their security.

Wuz Krystal Meth a failed plasterer afore cake making?
Screenshot_20230827-093742.png

---
Ma lovlies, how frikking wonderful to get a new thread and congratulations to Daisy Uncle on such a bloody amazing thread title. I predict a wee comma when she’s come down from her birthday. (Did youse all know it’s her birthday?)

Happy birthday to @Madge2022, I hope sharing your big day with that dickhead hasn’t taken the shine off your day.

I fucking hate boomerangs of people clinking glasses and the loved-up pair have done this TWICE already. Every bloody teenager on Instagram is at it and it gets up my tits something shocking.
I can’t do videos, this will have to do.
Thanks ma lovelie. My birthday was yesterday, nice tae ken ah'm taking the headlines oan Martin's actual hatch date, also. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hinch didn't post on her stories all day about him, instead she showed her chickens and yet another stolen air fryer recipe, passed off as her own. And Marion, if you think they came from Jamie and the boys, your sadly mistaken! As if work shy Jamie, even knows it's your sodding birthday. Probably forgot he even met you, when you payed to see her. He'll be reading his hinch farm book, the night. Autumn will be arriving there tomorrow, so he can thrust that dead bunch into photos. #autumn 🍁🍂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

gilly31

VIP Member
The photo gives me nightclub meet and greet vibes. She is like Katie price at destiny Glasgow and he’s wee Mario from paisley who lined up for a photo

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Pahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha also

View attachment 2412927
It's GRATEFUL for ffs. Aaaarrrggghhhh!
---
My present for him is arriving today. I've not put enough stamps on it, obvs.
Contents, biro with the lid chewed.
Happy birthday mum card, with mum scribbled out and Mario written on.
Covid test.
Scratch card, used.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
For the avoidance of doubt....

FB_IMG_1693567694409.jpg

Sounds like Maz and his leaky arse could do with a bit of pumpkin spice also.

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
What a fucking arsehole! The fugly cakes, balloons, afternoon tea with his nearest and dearest (the only folk he knows irl) and all over shadowed by an online order sent by Oor Soph. If I was Deek I'd be fucking RAGING, I'm honestly fizzing on his behalf 😡

Bet he jizzed in his drawers seeing a token gift from Queen Hun. 100% if she wanted to she'd have visited, it's a big birthday.

Imagine being 40 and creaming your drawers over all these fake ass friendships.

• Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Didn’t someone on here say he had 6 chins in the photo at the start of the night? Than the Morrisons comment? He’s thinks he’s having a dig at the lovies on here by repeating the comments back but imagine if on your surprise birthday night out with your circle you’re sitting reading strangers taking the piss out you on the internet!

• Haha
I feel like us all thinking he’s going on the holiday is like the time we all convinced ourselves he was going to Harry Styles 😂 I think we’re giving him too much credit and he has in fact booked the holiday a year in advance to make the minimum payments every month.
I was just thinking that. I truly believe the dull bastard is actually planning a year in advance. Didn't the tea, coffee and sugar pots take 9 months to plan?

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
I refuse to believe he didn’t know they were going out out. Deek had peeled his trackie off himself and put his timbies on and oor Hannah had sprayed a dress oan herself. He chose the bespoke Nikes and the cardi fae the market for a night out. Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 35

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Mario is 100% the kind of dozy cow who would have a flippy phone case with all their bank cards in it, thinks her Pandora charm bracelet means she has a personality and believes whenever you see a white feather it’s a dead person looking down on you. Embarrassing that at the age of 40 he thinks waking up in the early morning is because of a guardian angel and the full moon and not the more likely scenario, that he eats shite, gets no exercise, spends most of his waking hours glued to his phone so his cortisol levels are completely fucked.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
I need clarification on going to Morrisons for messages.

@Madge2022 can you help us please also
Oh ffs ya sassenachs. Ah ken youse ur asking me as ah'm pyoor educated and no jist cos ah remind youse oaf Martin.

A close is the shared hallway in a block of flats aka tenements.

Messages is your shopping.

Morrisons is a supermarket.

A boaby is a penis.

A joabby is a shite, also.

Spine bright 💎
---
Well, I have something to confess. About 3 weeks ago, I was at the small business known as B&M, don't know if anyones heard of it, but it's basically a cheap shop here in Wales. Anyway, I seen these gorgeous white pumpkins that were absoloote pure stapuls for my living room, I bought them, chucked them on my side table to see what they'd look like, and that's where they've sat ever since. Pure bespoke. I've also done a fuck load of Christmas shopping and ordered my bespoke Christmas name labels. There'll be absolutely no debates on ma post, and do not anyone dare challenge me oan this. In fact do not even click the quote button on ma post, or you'll be blocked, reported and deleted. I refuse to engage in conversation about any of the above. So aye. Capesh.
Christ Almighty, if ah didni huv a penchant fur your art work ah'd be sticking youse oan ignore oan this app and nae debates. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Mental, all that, it's my 40th shit to get Hinches attention and now she's finally sent something, at 10pm on a Sunday night, that's it now, the celebrations need to come to an end. What a sad, sad little cunt. No acknowledgement to Deek for entertaining that fat bastard all day.

• Heart