Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppys

VIP Member
No way he’s at an airport. Air traffic control are having major issues and he wouldn’t be able to help himself posting about how jet2 need to sort it and how horrific the airport is. Also no flights from Glasgow to Lanzarote today. Let’s face it he won’t go further afield. Deffo think he’s just shot his load early with the holiday and he genuinely thinks people pack their suitcases a year in advance 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Well my lovelies. On this day of dawn that was a very underwhelming 40th wasn’t it? I can’t believe that highlight for him was dead flowers from oor Soph! 😂😂. We all know his mammy actually sent them to stop him having a toddler tantrum. So many 🐍 on that app

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Popper

VIP Member
When the camera panned round to reveal 3 guests at his surprise party 🤣 underwhelming.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

geezabreak

VIP Member
Hay hens am fair knackered the day, a woke up at 1.25am, hud tae get ma phone and Google whit it means tae wake up at 1.25am, then a woke up at 2.57am, same story, then again at 4.12am, how am I tae get a guid sleep if I need tae spend the nicht googling aw these times plus aw the tea drinkin. Send help I'm in danger o pishin the bed at this rate! Factual also.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Nose like an Alpine Ski Slope.
Marion could have made an effort too, dressed like he’s gone for a pint of milk down the auld happy shopper.
Roy Cropper on day release.

At least wee Deek gets a night out, hopefully afore his team get humped at the weekend. 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Ma lovlies, how frikking wonderful to get a new thread and congratulations to Daisy Uncle on such a bloody amazing thread title. I predict a wee comma when she’s come down from her birthday. (Did youse all know it’s her birthday?)

Happy birthday to @Madge2022, I hope sharing your big day with that dickhead hasn’t taken the shine off your day.

I fucking hate boomerangs of people clinking glasses and the loved-up pair have done this TWICE already. Every bloody teenager on Instagram is at it and it gets up my tits something shocking.
I can’t do videos, this will have to do.
Had 2 drinks & won't make dinner.

Shouldn't even be thinking about dinner at 3.53pm when you've been out for lunch fatty

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
I can’t imagine being so influenced by what you see on the internet you just HAVE to have it. I’ve managed to go through life without a grey room in my house (a la oor Sopha), a boujee cup or any of that crap. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Aye lovelies it’s been warm as fuck. Was getting the cunt washing off the line ( smell the wealth)and a fucking bird had the audacity to shit on top of my heed😭 had to come in and wash my hair but I did think it was klarna on my arse for taking the piss outta his cunt washing though . Fuck sake 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy birthday @Shrekssister we aw chipped in for this box of criss fae youse, £2.50 extra for the bespoke Amazon gift wrap, also. Aye. Tons blessings and don't forget tae remind everyone that's it's your birthday fae at least 3 and a half weeks also. But also tell people youse don't want nae fuss. Aye.
Snapchat-835872477.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

gilly31

VIP Member
His new birthday reel 🫤
Thats no a 40th celebration Mario the rest of us call it a weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Ma lovlies, how frikking wonderful to get a new thread and congratulations to Daisy Uncle on such a bloody amazing thread title. I predict a wee comma when she’s come down from her birthday. (Did youse all know it’s her birthday?)

Happy birthday to @Madge2022, I hope sharing your big day with that dickhead hasn’t taken the shine off your day.

I fucking hate boomerangs of people clinking glasses and the loved-up pair have done this TWICE already. Every bloody teenager on Instagram is at it and it gets up my tits something shocking.
I can’t do videos, this will have to do.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
What a bunch of weirdos. Beaker the Muppet and Stupid, one of the seven dwarves, Kryton, and that horrendous screeching woman who looks like a baked bean with false eyelashes. I'd rather be home all cosy under my lovely knitted crocheted bumming fort.

• Haha
  • Heart