Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
The dry rub you mean? 😂

I wonder whether Marion gives or takes? You can just imagine his lovely new bracelet jangling as hes getting pounded. 🤢😂
Honestly can anyone imagine either of them giving a bj? Like it just doesn’t compute with me at all. They’re a sexual I think 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
They are in Moskito which is a fairly decent bar in city centre albeit it’s always fucking dead. Can’t believe he’s out dressed like he’s getting the McGills to the harvester.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

no flouncing

VIP Member
Bleeding hell that story he just posted with ‘we did a thing’.

For a split second I saw the duvet and pillow packaging as suitcase and bag on a bed and thought he’d only gone and bloody left the country 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

gilly31

VIP Member
The florist has written this like a true tattler. 😂😂😂

‘Also loves autumn vibes’

‘In my wee flower journey’

I don’t think it’s suppost to be funny but also is 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
I doubt she needs a bed she’ll be snorting lines of his bespoke side tables with wee deek by 7pm.

Yip I said it! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
He hates summer because he never gets invited anywhere, has no garden & can't go out after 6pm incase the junkies mug his for his Pandora bracelet.

Constantly wishing his miserable life away.

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I can’t imagine being so influenced by what you see on the internet you just HAVE to have it. I’ve managed to go through life without a grey room in my house (a la oor Sopha), a boujee cup or any of that crap. 🤷‍♀️
He’s so motivated to show that he’s got money, that he spends everything he has and more on absolute shlte, just to keep sharing that he has new stuff. So much stuff. Real stuff, fake stuff, cheap stuff, but it’s still just stuff. He spends so much to show that he has money, that he ends up with no money to spend on the things that really matter, like a home, health, happiness.

He has completely deluded himself into believing that buying all this stuff and storing it in his wee flat is the absolute pinnacle of his life’s ambition.

Who is it that he thinks is impressed by his constant supply of tat?

• Heart
Reactions: 39