Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. She would have been better off staying home, getting a Chinese and rubbing one out
Have you seen her “going out” wear? She wouldn’t need to rub one out, those clothes are so tight round her bits all she’d have to do is cross her legs and her clit would be getting everything it needs for a bit of self-love.
IMG_3864.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
God, the state of all of them.
Absolutely fake as duck.
And he looks ridiculous. Totally derailing but I'm in my element watching Prisoner Cell Block H which has just dropped on My5.

Throwback to my teenage years also. Inspired my username also.

Getting things back on track how bleeping stupid does he look in his cardigan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What a bunch of weirdos. Beaker the Muppet and Stupid, one of the seven dwarves, Kryton, and that horrendous screeching woman who looks like a baked bean with false eyelashes. I'd rather be home all cosy under my lovely knitted crocheted bumming fort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wonder what’s in Mario’s wee road man stash bag?

A bleeping hoody cardy that Pauline fowler would be proud of and a stash bag what a combo.
---
Anyone fancy a drink? Meet in Miskito in about 30? 😂😂😂 Can you imagine? Wee tattle night out watching it unfold live?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder what’s in Mario’s wee road man stash bag?

A bleeping hoody cardy that Pauline fowler would be proud of and a stash bag what a combo.
---
Anyone fancy a drink? Meet in Miskito in about 30? 😂😂😂 Can you imagine? Wee tattle night out watching it unfold live?
It would be amazing! Imagine the amount of photos we could take to send to @hopethishelpsallthebest Tae create her bespoke art work with also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Where’s all his real pals? Sorry forgot he doesn’t have any!
And that face he is pulling isn’t even a face oor Sadie could love ALSO

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think the lassies only agreed to go as long as they didn’t have to go to the cat piss flat in seedhill? 😂
---
‘We’ll come Hannah but can we go somewhere nice?’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Think this thread will be done by this time tomorrow 😂 the content this night oot will give us 👏🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think the lassies only agreed to go as long as they didn’t have to go to the cat piss flat in seedhill? 😂
---
‘We’ll come Hannah but can we go somewhere nice?’
Hinch, Greedy, Solomon & Her deed sister must be stuck in traffic also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hannah was clearly dressed for a night out so why is he dressed like he’s off to walk to Morrisons for the food shop? After his effort last week with the half decent outfit for his 4pm birthday meal he goes and lets himself down tonight. And guarantee the hordes of make up have barely been touched again, have we ever seen him actually wear a full face?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hannah was clearly dressed for a night out so why is he dressed like he’s off to walk to Morrisons for the food shop? After his effort last week with the half decent outfit for his 4pm birthday meal he goes and lets himself down tonight. And guarantees the hordes of make up have barely been touched again, have we ever seen him actually wear a full face?
Aye the one time he could have done a get ready with me post and use at least one of his 50 blushers but naw let’s go into toon looking like I’m running to the corner shop for a pint of milk 😂he always gets it so wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.