Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies ah've swerved RIGHT oot ma lane, am clutching ma beak wi ma ain stupidity 🙈
How ah can even admit tae this......

Ah thought Daisy Uncle wiz aboot the Brother's dug but now realise she's Dolly! When ah saw the bespoke boujee tattoo oan hiz haun ah hud a wee rant tae masel. Why wud he get a dug's name tattoed?!?
Ah've hud tae sit doon wie sum kriss and joos tae calm doon and tell masel tae get sum class.
No sure ah shud be allowed oot.....:LOL:
Well to be fair, he did get his cats name tattooed on him, so it wouldn't surprise me if he had Dholllay tattooed on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haha on this day of dawn I've just realised I've been to the hotel they are going to, a very long time ago and it was called something else back then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The bleeping bleep washings ALWAYS in the background. That would do my nut in!
Me too. Thank feck l have a spare room to put mine in out of sight. And he keeps telling the gram he's happy living there like that?!. Liar!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That card with the flowers from Hinch, if that's suppose to be a birthday card then oh my word😯 it looks like a sympathy card and the "blank for your own message".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The florist has written this like a true tattler. 😂😂😂

‘Also loves autumn vibes’

‘In my wee flower journey’

I don’t think it’s suppost to be funny but also is 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Why are they posting like an order from Hinch to Mario is a flex? It’s just embarrassing how far up their arses they are 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Omg that font gave me a stroke 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Wee flower journey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Milton Brown 🙄 god give me strength just how bleeping illiterate is he

Also what’s the shire? Surely not another shopping centre?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.