Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least he got the tag right otherwise a wee guy in America wud be wunderin why hes tagged by a 40 year auld cleaner fae Paisley so aye
On his second try hen but practice makes ok πŸ‘Œ
---
I need tae get tae know what those pedigree chum treats are for, this app isnae ma joab
Ah wis away tae say deek but they’re no dentastix so I’ll keep ma chops shut

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The florist has written this like a true tattler. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

β€˜Also loves autumn vibes’

β€˜In my wee flower journey’

I don’t think it’s suppost to be funny but also is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well ma lovelies, those flooers certainly look like they've been oan a jurney, consisting oaf a car crash, car wash and a few days at a graveside afore making their way tae Beirut towers.
---
Omg that font gave me a stroke 🀣
A stroke oaf yer wee button mushroom boaby ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pals my ass! Instahuns aren't pals, no matter what you think Mario. I'm obvs due on cause I'm feeling sorry for him πŸ€” normal service will be resumed asap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A colouring book , a f’n colouring book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am deed

So funny how all these people are sending the presents not one turned up to the bedsit or arranged a coffee meet up or lunch … sit doon keep in the lines billy nae mates πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Criss boxes and a bleeping colouring book. I leave this kind of tit out for my daughter when I've had one to many lethal 🍹and I can't possibly rise from my pit until a Dominos arrives. Throw in a Roblox gift card and be done already 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She's emptied a cupboard. Probably aw the flavours in multipacks her weans don't like.

Mebbes aw that's boattle bags he showed wur juice. #crissandjuice
---

Calm doon Mrs Hinch 🀣
He'd have a box of salt and vinegar one's from me πŸ€£πŸ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Milton
Nobody, absolutely nobody is jealous of your wee charrum, post malone perfume, crisps and colouring. We don't think it's flashy, we think your learning difficulties are spining bright, that's all. Aye.
Packet of 49p Frazzles.
Bespoke, boujee and flashy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Everyone look at their husbands on the sofa, right now. Now picture him with a charrum bracelet on, jingling while colouring in a Disney book. Guarantee your foofs are as dry as Marion lips, the noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
In other words, they're shite so I'm not showing them 🀣
I think it's more likely he's already showed off everything he got, there is no more to show but he wants us all to think he's popular. We all know he has no real life friends just insta huns who don't count

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.