Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
The thought of them two pished and dry humping up the back of McGill’s bus on the way hame is giving me the boak 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
A colouring book , a f’n colouring book 😂😂😂 I am deed

So funny how all these people are sending the presents not one turned up to the bedsit or arranged a coffee meet up or lunch … sit doon keep in the lines billy nae mates 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
Oh god Maz, why is everything you do so shit 🤣
As if Derek at least didn't say they were going out somewhere nice to meet the dress code.
Mario - that stone you've lost has done you dirty. It's returned as massive rocks.
I think she's peri menopausal, her hips are huge.

• Haha
  • Heart

muscadet

Chatty Member
It’s to be 24 degrees in Paisley on Tuesday 😂 and this daft cunt has spunked his Autumn load already, sad bastard

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Where the hell is she gonna sleep? Bespoke camp bed in communal area amongst the needles and piss riddled stairs? 🤢
She had the sofa last time, so she's got the thrill of the new brick sofa this time. Personally, I'd book myself in to a hotel 😖

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Autumn decs are obscene, just remember he doesnae do Halloween.

Just in preparation for the sheer volume of autumn shite he’ll have in the postage stamp. Him and Deek will probably have to sleep on the stairwell.

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
Looks like his besties on her way to Beirut! Hope she booked a hotel cause if no its a night on the concrete sofa
Hot from Ibiza straight to Seedhill!
What a fucking come down that is hen!

Hope she has a tracker and immobiliser on that Range Rover 😂

I would like to take just a minute as tattlers to remember the last visit and take a few moments of prayer for the same level of humiliation and fun for us! Attached below some bespoke captured reminders ⬇

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
The florist has written this like a true tattler. 😂😂😂

‘Also loves autumn vibes’

‘In my wee flower journey’

I don’t think it’s suppost to be funny but also is 😂😂
Why are they posting like an order from Hinch to Mario is a flex? It’s just embarrassing how far up their arses they are 🤢

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
This is the best thread on tattle nae debates!

No one arguing way each other. it’s light hearted and funny, it doesn’t go round in fucking circles with people asking stupid questions and never fails to make me laugh! ❤
I love this thread. Everyone is just ma circle IFDKGTK 🥰😘

• Heart
  • Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He's doing that stupid face like he did when Hannah and her ex turned up at the flat, only this time he's got a triple chin 🤣

Screenshot_20230901-205726_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230901-205635_Instagram.jpg

Screaming Rendall as well. Classy bitch 😖

Last edited:
  • Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Fook, I was only jesting with the colouring books from his mate gobby Rendall.
but what the hell she got him one, what with his KerryKatonas and all

Hahahahaha.

Maz - again it's grateful.

Maz re collars - many owners of litters identify the babies via collars for feeding purposes. And they are possibly paper ones. so get a grip and shut ya cakehole.

371165003_835307381299751_6566467136591743712_n.jpg
371493523_787912176448870_3984802840500372286_n.jpg
371747318_633889308553897_8225472265894201999_n.jpg
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

---
He’s one fucking Muppet. If he knew anything about cats and kittens he would know that those collars are paper and used to identify kittens that young for weight purposes. His ignorance astounds me
Sorry hun, I didn't know you had already educated our maz on kitten collars. kiss kiss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsJustinTimberlake

You know after last night with letting him go out dressed like that and the overall fakeness of the whole thing I’m convinced Hannah is a Tattler.

Hannah hen if you’re reading this don’t be shy stand up and take a bow as that’s honestly the best bit of trolling I’ve ever seen 🤣🤣

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Totally!. I've just watched it and l still can't believe the difference without his filters. He looks more like his brother, natural and fat faced! 🤣
Don't come for me hens but I actually think he looks better without the filters. Less Robbie Rotten/Bruce Forsyth. Don't get me wrang he's still the ugliest runt this side of the Clyde but ahm pyoor affronted that he thinks those filters improve his appearance 🤡 And he's still goat breath that could gag a maggot also.

• Haha