Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww pull the other one, he's shown us everything, even down to the felt tips, how boujee 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
See if anyone sending me a gift had to put their surname on it I'd seriously have a word with myself. This isnae the rehearsal Mario, time to start making some meaningful connections wee man.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Emma was on a bank holiday session, it's all she could find in the pub and the shop

Emma was on the sesh it's all she could find in the pub and the shoplifters gave her an empty shoe box to send it.
We've all been there. To be fair we know he loves criss and Jooce. The only other option was to give him the bottle of talc from Christmas her nana brought her. I'd have thrown that in for his sensitive skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We've all been there. To be fair we know he loves criss and Jooce. The only other option was to give him the bottle of talc from Christmas her nana brought her. I'd have thrown that in for his sensitive skin.
We all know he talcs his baby button mushroom up. Aye.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If your birthday is on a Sunday, thoughtful friends will ensure that a present is delivered before the weekend so you have it in time for your big day.

Having a birthday on a Sunday and then receiving an Amazon box of shite on Tuesday means you’ve been forgotten about and someone had to do a mad Prime dash.

(Off topic but does everyone else having their posting options/formatting missing: I can’t make text bold, do strike throughs, add emojis etc).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Criss boxes and a bleeping colouring book. I leave this kind of tit out for my daughter when I've had one to many lethal 🍹and I can't possibly rise from my pit until a Dominos arrives. Throw in a Roblox gift card and be done already 🤣
Oh you’re my kinda parent hen! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone look at their husbands on the sofa, right now. Now picture him with a charrum bracelet on, jingling while colouring in a Disney book. Guarantee your foofs are as dry as Marion lips, the noo.
Mine has just hoovered a wain back in. Like Gandhi’s flip flop. Factual. They divorce papers would be oan Amazon prime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Haha dont want to show you any more pressys!! 🤣 cos their are none. You wouldnt just show a handful. Ps, the ones you have shown weren't in the least bit flashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If your birthday is on a Sunday, thoughtful friends will ensure that a present is delivered before the weekend so you have it in time for your big day.

Having a birthday on a Sunday and then receiving an Amazon box of shite on Tuesday means you’ve been forgotten about and someone had to do a mad Prime dash.

(Off topic but does everyone else having their posting options/formatting missing: I can’t make text bold, do strike throughs, add emojis etc).
Tap your settings button on the right hand side, the bar will light up then! Like Marion's boaby when he gets excited

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s one bleeping Muppet. If he knew anything about cats and kittens he would know that those collars are paper and used to identify kittens that young for weight purposes. His ignorance astounds me

Reactions: 32
Fook, I was only jesting with the colouring books from his mate gobby Rendall.
but what the hell she got him one, what with his KerryKatonas and all

Hahahahaha.

Maz - again it's grateful.

Maz re collars - many owners of litters identify the babies via collars for feeding purposes. And they are possibly paper ones. so get a grip and shut ya cakehole.

371165003_835307381299751_6566467136591743712_n.jpg
371493523_787912176448870_3984802840500372286_n.jpg
371747318_633889308553897_8225472265894201999_n.jpg
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

---
He’s one bleeping Muppet. If he knew anything about cats and kittens he would know that those collars are paper and used to identify kittens that young for weight purposes. His ignorance astounds me
Sorry hun, I didn't know you had already educated our maz on kitten collars. kiss kiss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Fook, I was only jesting with the colouring books from his mate gobby Rendall.
but what the hell she got him one, what with his KerryKatonas and all

Hahahahaha.

Maz - again it's grateful.

Maz re collars - many owners of litters identify the babies via collars for feeding purposes. And they are possibly paper ones. so get a grip and shut ya cakehole.

View attachment 2413059View attachment 2413060View attachment 2413061View attachment 2413062View attachment 2413063
---

Sorry hun, I didn't know you had already educated our maz on kitten collars. kiss kiss.
He’s so thick ma lovelie he needs repeated telling. I foster kittens if needed and that sort of ignorance rips my knitting!! 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He really is bleeping thick.

Pipe the duck down & eat your birthday Frazzles head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.