Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macmama

VIP Member
Everyone look at their husbands on the sofa, right now. Now picture him with a charrum bracelet on, jingling while colouring in a Disney book. Guarantee your foofs are as dry as Marion lips, the noo.
Mine has just hoovered a wain back in. Like Gandhi’s flip flop. Factual. They divorce papers would be oan Amazon prime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

SuzyE

VIP Member
Everyone dressed for the party but him. What a friggin state.

And those chins!. He'll hate that he had no filters on to hide them 🤣

Screenshot_20230902-071842_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230902-071835_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

AllieBee

VIP Member
In other words, they're shite so I'm not showing them 🤣
I think it's more likely he's already showed off everything he got, there is no more to show but he wants us all to think he's popular. We all know he has no real life friends just insta huns who don't count

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Do my eyes deceive me or is this 40 year old man wearing a charm bracelet?

My 13 year old daughter wears a wee Pandora charm braclet and fake tan. Does mario identify as a 13 year old lassie??
Yes, this man-child does indeed own a charm bracelet.
Only comes oot on special occasions.

• Haha

MrsJustinTimberlake

I had the same thought last night but after taking a screenshot and zooming in I can confirm yes it says Daisy 🤣
Honestly I don’t get it, why have the name of someone else’s kid tattooed on you? I have 3 kids and 4 nieces and nephews and much as I love them all not for a second have I considered plastering their names on my body

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Poor old Maz. Where were his circle on his birthday then? Not one of his 'circle' bothered to vist him, just palmed him off with crisps from Amazon, dead flowers and Auntie Doris's crocheted blanket that looks as though it stinks. And he was beside himself with gratitude for his manky cards and gifts that not one iota of thought went into. Still at least Hannah is on her way, he can get the cheeseboard out again with babybels and Primula cheese spread. Will Hannah be sleeping on the jazz stained, cat piss stained sofa? Lucky her.

• Haha
  • Sick

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Forget the paddling pool, forget the bbqs.
Get yoursel tae B&M for a basket tae store your cosy blankets in also 💜
Not gonna lie when I clicked that story I thought it was a Moses basket and he’d gone on a wee surrogate journey 🫣🫃🏻👨🏻‍🍼

• Haha
  • Wow

Freefalling

VIP Member
No acknowledgement to Deek for entertaining that fat bastard all day.
Bingo! I'd honestly flip my lid if I was Deek 😭 ok it was very underwhelming but jesus, talk about an insult.

Mario, trust me, Hinch doesn't give two shiny shits about you. On her birthday does she reshare your message, can you even post her a card? Don't make us laugh, people like you line her pockets, she's just a very good Sales person

• Heart