Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't know him that well....2020 ⬇
View attachment 2413373
It hurts ma heid that he managed 3 spelling mistakes in wan wee sentence. Illiterate bleep also.
---
She's been reading here. Hay fatty πŸ‘‹
View attachment 2413788
Rediculous 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love that he received the Holy trinity of presents you give people you don't know that well: food (usually chocolate but slight deviation on the criss) flowers and an adult colouring kit. Its secret santa for the colleague you don't know that well

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can’t imagine being so influenced by what you see on the internet you just HAVE to have it. I’ve managed to go through life without a grey room in my house (a la oor Sopha), a boujee cup or any of that crap. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For a bleep who lives in a shoddy tiny 1 bed council flat surrounded by smackheads and a view of the communal bins, he really thinks he's something special doesn't he.
Jesus CHRIST

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Set up a play shop in the plastic mini greenhouse in the garden for the kids this summer. It's literally got pens, colouring books, a few tins. Board games. πŸ’€πŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t imagine being so influenced by what you see on the internet you just HAVE to have it. I’ve managed to go through life without a grey room in my house (a la oor Sopha), a boujee cup or any of that crap. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
This is also me. Not a grey room, dead flowers or Stanley cup in sight in the TL household. I do however have hundreds of kids toys, half a ton of cat hair and an ironing pile that’s taking over my utility. With 3 kids, cats and a dog I’m definitely keeping it real over here as my house will never be Insta worthy

edited to add: I do however have a front and back door of my own and even….. a driveway and garage (I know wealth) so things here are still better than Maz’s broom cupboard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.