Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Oh no what's happening to me. I watched the story of him blowing out his candles and I felt myself warming to him, it was quite cute that he looked so happy! Shall I never message this page again?!
I though that too! I actually thought he looked better in that video than on any of the ridiculously filtered images that he shares!
It just shows if he stopped splurging on B&M tat and actually went out and showed the sights of the city he could be more likeable and have a better account. It's his desperation to keep up with all the Huns that I think makes him really bitter and unlikeable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

HulaHannah

VIP Member
“My Soph” 🤢
His Soph, the one I'm sure I read he used to call Bally Bingo Wings or something to that effect? The one who travelled to his area then snubbed him completely while there? The one he had to pay to meet, after being a plus one for a ridiculous book launch for another e-beggar where he clearly was seen and treated as a 'fan girl'. That Soph? Can you imagine believing these people are your friends and it's not all just one big PR game? I could believe AMA Hannah going on about best friend as I genuinely don't imagine her keeping many friends but desperate little Mario being there to fall back on when you need a plus one, someone to rant to or an ego boost.

• Heart

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
If this was my “inner circle” of friends, I’d rather have no circle of friends. What a horrendous bunch.
IMG_3452.jpeg

And Hannah really did him dirty with those angles.
IMG_3451.jpeg

Do you think she actually invited a lot more people but these were the only ones desperate enough to show up? All that space for like six of them just screams no shows.

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
The dry rub you mean? 😂

I wonder whether Marion gives or takes? You can just imagine his lovely new bracelet jangling as hes getting pounded. 🤢😂
Just got into trouble off the husband for screaming with laughter. His exact words ‘stop it! I feel a bit sorry for him. Is he no simple?’ 😂😂😂

• Haha

bigmouth1927

Poor Deek. All that for absolutely no thanks. I hope the fake flowers catch fire and burn the fucker.

Its weird. Its an obsession of her. People have been locked up for less. Hopefully Deeks fucked off to bed leaving a horny Mazda to knock one out over his bouquet, bracelet a-jangling.... and so forth.

• Haha

3bnb

Exactly this. Hannah is a nasty cow for this.

She could have told him to get dressed up as they were going somewhere nice,
Or, the rest of the 'circle' could have gone casual too.
They're not your friends Mario.
I disagree! How did the fact she was dressed up to the nines and deek wore a shirt and shoes not make him think to himself I better wear something fancy? Like where did they think they were going? For a McDonald’s? 😆
All the talk about getting dressed up or putting on make up for special occasions and he made zero effort when his friend and partner had, nobody to blame but himself 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
If they were such great pals, he’d have spent his week off in Ibiza with her. What raver wouldn’t want to do that for their big birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

blueblue

Chatty Member
Scheme maw - doesn't actually like her kids but will screech at you at the school gates if her kid and your kid don't get on
Close - communal part of block of flats
Messages - scheme haul

For avoidance of doubt absolutely nothing wrong with a scheme. I'm a wee scheme bird myself, but most of us grow up and move on emotionally if not geographically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is his nickname Mas or Maz?

Looks like Deek went to a bit of effort for his birthday and all he cares about is a bunch of awful flowers from Mrs Hinch. I didnt know florists delivered late on a Sunday night? Or is Mas/Maz special and has bespoke times for deliveries

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
A 40 year auld man that's excited fur getting a box o kriss, colouring books and pens plus a crochet blanket fur his birthday. Oh. Ma. Days! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
He doesn't carve pumpkin or go to pumpkin fields, doesn't make pumpkin pie or soup.
Doesn't visit bonfire fireworks displays, moan how it affects Rayn.
Crunchy leaves, whole of winter/Autumm he moans about miserable weather and how cold it is.
Soo wtf he got a sign in his kitchen stating all things Autumm 😅😅😅
He's actually not wired right.

Said before if it wasn't for Instagram he wouldn't do any this. Instagram is name his Joab but he makes out like it's he's Joab with he blue tick. Also

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Trolls, I’m just catching up on pages and pages of your funny comments now, thanks to being busy in the joab that is ma joab that gives me petty cash to pay for the mortgage I got just like that.

Going to catch up on the last seven pages now, but I’ll leave you with this-

The photo you upload vs. the photo you’re tagged in

Attachments

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Is his nickname Mas or Maz?

Looks like Deek went to a bit of effort for his birthday and all he cares about is a bunch of awful flowers from Mrs Hinch. I didnt know florists delivered late on a Sunday night? Or is Mas/Maz special and has bespoke times for deliveries
Gonzo should be the little freaks nickname

• Haha