Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes changed her top. Pyoor class that Savers bag. 👏
Can't jeaprodise the birthday outfit any tattler spots him out in wild with actual carrier bag from said shop that will be end of the birthday outfit surprise.

Like a wee auld woman going morning paper and rolls with her savers bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m pure affrontidddd ma lovelies. Went to the opticians this morning and he said he is referring me for tests. I asked what for, and was told Kerrykatonas. Had to stifle a laugh as I sat there nodding along. I’m morphing into Marion 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m pure affrontidddd ma lovelies. Went to the opticians this morning and he said he is referring me for tests. I asked what for, and was told Kerrykatonas. Had to stifle a laugh as I sat there nodding along. I’m morphing into Marion 😖
You've been influenced by the OG of that app ma lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling like poor wee deek might be selling his feet pics on onlyfans or selling a bit of green on the side to top up the pettycash for this birthday weekend and luxury jet2 holiday.

poor wee orange man is only getting one driving lesson a month as all his spending money is being using for bronzer and tigerlily cucumber sandwiches!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Lunn Polly - christ that's a blast from the past 🤣
IYKYK

I once took a chance on an allocation on arrival in Ibiza, worked out well ended up in a lovely hotel on the beach, holidays were super cheap back then, teletext holidays too, teletext oh clutching my beak at that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can't jeaprodise the birthday outfit any tattler spots him out in wild with actual carrier bag from said shop that will be end of the birthday outfit surprise.

Like a wee auld woman going morning paper and rolls with her savers bag.
He probably thinks that savers bag has better street cred than the Primark bag that his new blouse wid have been in.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hang on trolls, hes on the Asti 🥳

hes tagged some birthday flowers as *gift 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also a wee bottle of Asti!

I honestly didn’t think people drank Asti anymore! The sweetest of sweet sparkling wines.

I know he’s pushing the whole Italian heritage thing but duck me Asti?? At least pay the extra £2 for Prosecco 😂
---
My money is in next round being a wee bespoke babysham with an bespoke babysham glass from some small local business on Etsy!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also a wee bottle of Asti!

I honestly didn’t think people drank Asti anymore! The sweetest of sweet sparkling wines.

I know he’s pushing the whole Italian heritage thing but duck me Asti?? At least pay the extra £2 for Prosecco 😂
---
My money is in next round being a wee bespoke babysham with an bespoke babysham glass from some small local business on Etsy!
I’m currently stretched out by a pool in Lanzarote browsing Tattle. Wee Mario would be sweating his little man tits aff he was here now. He’d be moaning to Deek in that whingy silly voice he does.

A few years ago me and Mr YR had an 80s night where we had chicken Kievs, crinkle cut chips, a viennetta and some babycham complete with babycham glasses that we found in the charity shop for £1. Me and Mr YR are prone to drinking too many lethal ones of those 👉🍹and even we struggled to finish one of those tiny bottles as they’re gross. They’re like Asti.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.