Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I audibly gasped after seeing that Facebook post, she will be furious that security has been compromised and it will be the trolls fault the holiday has to be cancelled.
Will be absolutely fumming about it.

The trolls and haters who are jealous of me have caused us tae cancel also.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had a nosey 2 adults from Glasgow mid July next year little over 1k each that 7 nights and all inclusive.
8 months £114 payments deposit £60 each.
No wonder Deed Deek can't take Marion away until next year guy paying 2k holiday himself.
Rooms are also beige/brown
Jet2 also.
I definitely hope they have a shite time knowing they've paid that much 🤣
---
Martin is going to be fuming when he reads here - 40th ruined 😂👌👌👌👌
Please let the next thread title give him a hint that we know his hotel just incase he doesn't come on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion, tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

No, YOU shut up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If poor wee Deek has had to collect a 4 and a 0 filled with helium, the poor little mite could have drifted off anywhere by now 🤭
That’s possibly Deeks excuse for finally making a bid for freedom while wrecking auld Maz’s birthday tit show I mean celebrations at the same time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I definitely hope they have a shite time knowing they've paid that much 🤣
---

Please let the next thread title give him a hint that we know his hotel just incase he doesn't come on 🤣
Thread title Suggestion

Mario turns 40 and cannae BE LIVE (Costa Teguise) the generosity of his clients also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think the spray tan went wrong because she didn't lift her rolls of fat, so now she looks like a zebra with white stripes everywhere, she's had to patch it in with her fake tan mitt, which has been caked in the stuff since 1998.

I'm telling you now, she's going away soon. She'll update her ads while looking up at her mouldy ceiling in Costa Teggis. Then she'll be home saying she did a thing.
One hunner percent Costa Teguise needs to be in the thread title. Also.

• Haha
I think Marion has put the top on last night and realised the stone he lost was just a pound and it doesney fit him 😂😂😂

that hotel , pure gold tattling 😍😍😍

• Haha
Thread suggestion - Be Live, Laugh, Love, Marion turning 40 and his security compromised, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think the spray tan went wrong because she didn't lift her rolls of fat, so now she looks like a zebra with white stripes everywhere, she's had to patch it in with her fake tan mitt, which has been caked in the stuff since 1998.

I'm telling you now, she's going away soon. She'll update her ads while looking up at her mouldy ceiling in Costa Teggis. Then she'll be home saying she did a thing.
One hunner percent Costa Teguise needs to be in the thread title. Also.
I think you're right. Tattlers assemble. We're going to Lanzarote. Can't wait to see him huffing and puffing around Timanfaye or whatever its called. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion:
Martin is fuming and will need a disguise in Costa Tiguise #securitycompromised

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone in Facebook page has recommended Shamrock bar. Hope it's karaoke and wee Deek sings simply the best and gets battered #singitbigot

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Someone in Facebook page has recommended Shamrock bar. Hope it's karaoke and wee Deek sings simply the best and gets battered #singitbigot
You just know they're going to sit there ramming english breakfasts down their necks talking about brown people and the state of the country with a couple from yorkshire called Angie and Dave.

• Haha
I love extra cushions hes added to the sofa this morning, so we cant see the creases on it. Hes had it a few month and its ruined. Hideous impractical looking thing anyway!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A spray tan doesn’t go wrong unless you mess it up yourself by not following the pre tan instructions and aftercare guidelines. I mean there is the possibility the person doing it was rubbish but who goes to a tit spray tanner, maybe they are a tattler and took one look at him stood in a pair of paper pants and thought I’ll need to close my eyes and hope for the best. I would bet my front and back door on that wee claim being a lie.

I audibly gasped after seeing that Facebook post, she will be furious that security has been compromised and it will be the trolls fault the holiday has to be cancelled.

Also, who books a holiday without reading trip advisor and doing a bit of research on the resort? This is not 1995 and all you’ve got is the lunn polly brochure, there are resources available. What a tit!
Lunn Polly - christ that's a blast from the past 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion-

Cleaning with Mario #107 🎶 Woah-oh he’s Be Live-ing, where there’s mould apon the ceiling🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m buzzin for next weekend hens 😁😁 calling an early bingo on the following possible outcomes so feel free to add 😁😁😁

1. Pat Butcher blouse,
2. Pauline fowler cardi
3. Orange makeup and pale neck and filtered to duck selfie showing off his “makeup skills”
4. goochi’s finest shoes
5. fresh “hair don’t” by Nathan Todd
6. Beige food
7. “Boy done good” surprise gift from Deek that Marion told him to buy
8. Fake designer gift (Goochi/Louis Veeeton, Christian Deeeor etc)
9. Cake monstrosity from Krystal Chandelier
10. Hannah Ava May / insta huns “surprise”visit
11. Hunners of messages / reposts from fake pals
12. A wee comma break if Hinch doesn’t send him a message

Just a few guesses 😁
Just bringing this back tae the top for you hen.
Let's get ticking whilst we chant you'se on fae the rooftops x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.