Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think he actually does house cleaning for private clients then? If his latest post is to be believed 🤔. Also I do my own lash lift with a kit from that small business Amazon and my lashes look 100% better than his and to think he paid for his to look no different 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love that most people have got him a bottle of booze and he never drinks. That’ll be going in the nieces dance competition tombola next year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
His poor clients they are probably sick.of him hinting about his poxy birthday. He's probably been going on about it every single day for the past month so they've got him a card to shut him up. Bulbous nosed, bad breath freak
Whiny Dolleh the dug voice every time he's left for the past month.

Ah'm going hame noo, dinnae forget its ma big birthday. *fake laugh*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies I’ve been on a bespoke comma as I’ve been on a wee hoosebuying journee (he’ll be pure fuming when he reads this). Can honestly say it was the most stressful time of ma life but I’m back just in time for Marion’s birthday. It’s so crass posting all yer gifts. If he was that good pals with everyone he could send them a text on his burner phone. Canna wait to get all cozy watching the tit show this weekends. Tons o love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooooohhhhhh she feeling herself the day hens!
Thought when all her huns were in her inbox, out box shake it all about box telling her to do house cleans she said that was something she’d never do? No wonder the beak is as big as it is with all these lies that she cannae keep up wi!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I've been trying to explain who/what Daisy Uncle & Deed Deek are.

Imagine.
Hope youse told them tae sit doon and get sum class, how dae they no ken King Autumn/Macy's crissmas in Scotland influencer, ah'm pyoor affronted by them and nae debates.

Youse need to make them sum of Martin's recipes, Iike his salt soup wi a hint oaf tomato and boiled mince #chefskiss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are we going to talk about the fact hes probably not declaring his side line? Thats where all the cash is coming from. Winder if we can find his advert for his wee small business?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ooh she's feeling herself the night 🥱 can just imagine the screeching in the penthouse. Poor Deek, hope he's had a bong, his heid will be rattling with this heider 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Based in the unfilter mirror selfie at the top of the story he hasn’t half fucked up the tan and beauty treatments. 🫤😂

Why the heck has he posted with the tv and made that the backdrop.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🤣 having a wee game of hide the sausage 😬 I honestly think they're companions, max they do is the dry hump
I can't imagine anyone being aroused by the refugee trousers and lassies shoes. Deeks knocking one out to p 🌽 hub. Probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon Mazda’s on her period for at least 3 weeks of the month. And then has a headache for the other week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
and let’s be real here, where would deek hide a balloon in that flat? But I think your right ma lovelie and imagine being that pathetic, and so forth.
He'd have to tie it from the drainpipe outside til the big reveal. No fuckin room in that bedsit. Factual.
Ive got visions of 4 0 silver card factory bespoke numbers flying through the air as Deek meets the chinese delivery driver in the 'safe zone' for the birthday treat.so aye . 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.