Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure he’s even gone all inclusive? Would seem like classic Mario for him to have booked half board since he’s asking for recommendations for places to eat and bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why did it take both Smeg Derek and Misfit Bells Palsy tae organise one bunch of flowers delivered? bleeping idiot
Bells palsy 😭 I am deceased 😂 Also
---
and let’s be real here, where would deek hide a balloon in that flat? But I think your right ma lovelie and imagine being that pathetic, and so forth.
The junkies are minding it hen. Sit down and get some class xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping Costa Teguise! 😂 he’s such an old woman! We always stay near Puerto Del Carmen. Much more going on.

The Be Live hotel is very basic. Just like that witch

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hahaha
He’ll be sitting at Nathan Todd’s reading this, absoluuuutly fuming…hysterical laugh incoming.
Nathan hen, we know you're one of us.
Don't let us down with today's appointment.

Give her a few more mange inspired bald patches please 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m hoping and praying we get to hear him pronounce “Costa Teguise” because we know for sure that he won’t be able to! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A spray tan doesn’t go wrong unless you mess it up yourself by not following the pre tan instructions and aftercare guidelines. I mean there is the possibility the person doing it was rubbish but who goes to a tit spray tanner, maybe they are a tattler and took one look at him stood in a pair of paper pants and thought I’ll need to close my eyes and hope for the best. I would bet my front and back door on that wee claim being a lie.

I audibly gasped after seeing that Facebook post, she will be furious that security has been compromised and it will be the trolls fault the holiday has to be cancelled.

Also, who books a holiday without reading trip advisor and doing a bit of research on the resort? This is not 1995 and all you’ve got is the lunn polly brochure, there are resources available. What a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Giving myself the boke thinking of him standing bollock apart from his wee paper pants and hair net getting his spray tan 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.