Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being super happy this is what you look like. If that was my face I'd be affronted right doon tae that place harley street and nae debates also
The only plausible explanation left now is that he is, in fact a parody.

He's got to be. He must be absolutely ripping the piss out of his own unfortunate looks & trolling us all in the process also

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Check oot his latest dots of doom, he's going to do a vlog of people's comments, ur you gonni start wi yours ya fandan, ten years with Deek just so you had something in common with Hinch? When we awe ken wee Deek was baws deep in Domboii then, factual 👌

Screenshot_20230815-211151.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's bespokely bothered aboot that comment about her sensitive skin. But he's no letting on and pretending it's other comments that have made his ahhmm fiiiiiiine voice burst into action 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Tonight on unfunny funny stories 😂😂😂
---
Do you know what I find more uncomfortable than people’s negative opinions? People’s absolute fake up peoples arse opinions! These influencers don’t find it weird when people are adoring strangers on the internet but they get all upset over a negative comment 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
The biggest fanny on that app is complaining about fannies on that app.

Hail Mario, Queen of the Fannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did somebody say, triggered? He will no sleep the night coz he’s upto high doe so will be watching repeats of two doors doon in his safe place.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How does he find the time to write these Bibles while at work or working full time. Also. He just rambles on in them has a lot to say but says very little. Soo ayye
Well done on new thread title hen hold your power sprine bright so forth. @AwwCosyWivDeek

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It wasn't me, but l love whoever it was 🤣
---

That's why l don't comment because he's blocked my other two accounts, so l don't want to risk it 🤭
Id love to somedays but for that exact reason i refrain myself its hard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aside from it likely being a “troll” that asked the question, it’s actually a very valid question considering the product contains a lot of ingredients that are likely to cause a bad reaction to “highly sensitive skin”. His reaction is similar to when someone asked him about his regular purchases of fast fashion. He’s such a head, also

Reactions: 26
Only place he has lost 9lb is his bank balance.

Exercising more.. only exercises his gub.
He's at it got to be absolute nonsense he comes out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am fairly confident in saying Martin disnae ken the meaning o the word narcissist! I hope he gets aw these poasts oan this app that's no an app and pits them in a book cos it would be a Sunday post bestseller! The funniest book ever and nae debates also.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. He looks like the head from Art Attack and nae debates. Same beak and poached egg peepers. The head is better looking also. Factual.

IMG_7221.jpeg

IMG_7222.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oan a side note hen huv ye ever goggled blippi? His Wikipedia under the name Steezy Grossman. I can never luk et him the same way noo 😖💩
🤮🤮🤮 I didnae know but I got tae know.

Oh Marion is still a bogging illiterate woodlouse who is Klarna’d up tae them bulbous eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is the head on aboot?

He is laid in bed while Deek watches the footie, moaning about someone on this app for 6 fooking mins.

BUT it dosna bother him. Sing it hen.

On and On and On he goes. He is seriously a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolutely fine isn't he.

Fake laughter when he's bespokely triggered.

Heed like a thumb also.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's bespokely bothered aboot that comment about her sensitive skin. But he's no letting on and pretending it's other comments that have made his ahhmm fiiiiiiine voice burst into action 😭🤣
It has to be that 🤣 Mario's been triggered! 🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These are things he should ask himself:

9D5A1181-F54F-4F1B-AA6A-E2884B7195B1.png
5193154E-D6E8-44BE-9569-CB57AB55A4E9.png

Also, this 🤭🤭🤭🤭 we know you’ve been gaining, fatty!!! So aye and so forth.

EC408AE2-44E6-48C2-83AC-F0835B06C128.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Go on Mario, post those comment's to you so people can see just how much they hate you 🤣

And that has to be the fakest laugh, because we all know he's friggin raging inside! 😤 🤣

So his brother once sang all the hate posts to him. That's like his brother taking the piss out of him to me, and I'd love to hear them to laugh at him even more 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.