Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know where all these DMs are apparently coming from? I work for a company that the Huns absolutely love! We have over 3million followers on insta and Facebook.

I overlook the social media messages and at most we get 30 a day per account. He is such a Billy Bullshit
Please tell me you sent him the pink cannon 🎉🤞
---
9lb my arse! Where the fek has he lost it from, his big toe???? 🤯
Ah think he's been oan a blackhead remover jurney.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This clown thinks he is slimmer of the year. Nae bother Maz but I heard Deek likes them chunky!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone please translate the weight loss ramblings for me please? I’ve got 2 sick weans and had no sleep for days and he’s giving me a migraine 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My mum is struggling with a huge jigsaw puzzle she’s working on and I had a nosey and started to help, managed to get a few bits done and while winding her up at how good I am I told her that practise makes ok. She promptly told me to piss off 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah I still nearly have a month left of summer holidays left! We haven't even taken our wean trip to that place Abroad yet! I'm currently trying to work with a small child climbing on me and our third hour of Blippi playing in the background. He can get in the bin with his motivational bollocks. As if he'd know how hard it is to entertain small children all day while trying to work and you house gets destroyed several times per day.
We are another Blippi household, I have been known tae be humming his songs long after bedtime 🤪🤪 Sing it hen “I’m an excavator…..”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone please translate the weight loss ramblings for me please? I’ve got 2 sick weans and had no sleep for days and he’s giving me a migraine 😵💫😵💫
The fat slug is comfortable in his own skin, but doesn't like the junk food playing hide and seek in his once slender frame as he's always naturally looked unwell ...yeah mentally .
Screenshot_20230109-200447_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A near spat ma joos out when he referred to himself as a foodie. Being a greedy basterd and being a foodie are two different things. Nae foodie would be chanting Jam Jar and Linwood Farm from the rooftaps.

Gie us peace ya daft slug!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My body is my own personal journey 😂 I’m deed but I’m also gonny use that quote from now on I love it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
IMG_1534.jpeg

andrew posts about a new body oil he’s bought and obviously fat Martin has to post that he’s already got it on Friday 😂 🥴

he is so tragic it hurts

all this weight talk from fat baldy slim is purely for us and I bloody love it - you’re fat Martin. deal with it hen. Factual. Also. Xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The weight loss “everyone’s been in my DMs” is enough. I refuse to believe he’s not a parody!
I think he meant to say "ahve been oan that tattle app and I've been called a wee fat slut. I just thought ahhhhd leat yous allll know ahhhm usually a skinny we dug up runt so aye nae debates etc also"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think he meant to say "ahve been oan that tattle app and I've been called a wee fat slut. I just thought ahhhhd leat yous allll know ahhhm usually a skinny we dug up runt so aye nae debates etc also"
Fat or skinny, still ugly as duck!

Team RH would have a field day with him on that vile app tictic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.