Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
The absolute hooting noise that came out my beak when he said he was a foody 🤣 he had a spoons breakfast ffs hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m “unsettled” the night lovelies, ie: I can’t sleep.
So I’ve got up for a wee cuppa and some chocolate
I woke up Mr Strictly to ask him to get up and make me a cup, he told me to fuck off and rolled over.
Bastard 😭

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Hens! What on Earth has been going on? Nae filters? As if! I’ve missed so much. I’ve been in that place abroad (Turkey) getting lipo, tummy tuck and my tits bespoke done. Can’t wait tae get hame the morra fae a proper catch up

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
I'd say same. Finally dressing his age which actually looks smart. Those trackies and trainers combos are for teens.

He's still a drama queen but finally the penny might have dropped that pat butcher blouses are no fer him 😳
Hens, what if this is it.
What if he starts tae dress normally, stops buying tat, gets a 9-5 job, moves into a house.
What we gonna do?

• Haha
  • Wow

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Hens ah don't mean to break up the party but I think his Birthday is on Sunday? 🤣 in typical Mario style we have shot our load too early.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Babybail93

VIP Member
Right Ma lovelies! I am home and convalescing, can now give this thread ma full attention again, even though it’s no ma joab, it did choose me. So aye.

Just in time for her big Four Oh! (Age, not stone)

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrsh2019

I’m pure affrontidddd ma lovelies. Went to the opticians this morning and he said he is referring me for tests. I asked what for, and was told Kerrykatonas. Had to stifle a laugh as I sat there nodding along. I’m morphing into Marion 😖

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Mario - I have a group chat taking the piss out of you, with colleagues, friends even my hairdresser 😂
You blocked me for a genuine question that questioned your rhetoric (ask Google hun).
You’re the biggest troll of all.
We are just like minded people calling out your bullshit, you sad little man, that clearly hasn’t lost 9 pounds 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies, happy birthday eve. Ah hope youse huv aw goat your criss and joos ready fur the morra's entertainment. Ah've goat ma birthday shirt, wuz gonni surprise youse but like Martin ah canni haud ma water so here's a sneak preview, also
Screenshot_20230824-193316.png

---
Bet Marion doesn't even eat mushrooms 🍄
---
He has Christmas mugs, autumn mugs, Halloween mugs, mugs for summer so he stores them away and brings them out when it's the season like people do with their fine china.
Ah hope fur wee Deek's sake he likes tae huv a wee gobble 🍄💦

Wuz singing yer wee mug sentence tae the tune oaf oanly fools and horses 🎶he has crissmas mugs, autumn mugs 🎶 #singithen

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart