Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Ma lovelies, I um pyoor delighted that youse have chosen ma thread title to shine apon youse and all over this app that isnae ma joab.

Will celebrate t’neet with a lethal ➡🍹 and will mop kick ma way to Castlevecchi to give my shart card its chance to spine💎

Tons love. ACWD xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok so I get that everyone’s body is different but he was saying 9lb at the end of last week so how the actual fuck has he lost another 5lb in a matter of days???? 🤔

I’ve still got baby weight to loose but I’ve been going to a slimming world class and eating healthy meals. Should I be following the Mario diet of eating beige food full of salt and then shitting myself thin by giving myself bespoke IBS
He's full of shit the fat bastard, when I go in for treatment there's days I cannae face food, i probably lose a pound here and there. This fat slag chugs on pizza and breaded chicken and loses a stone * clicks fingers * lit that. I'm telling you now, he's going away around his birthday. He must be sniffing coke to get intae his bikini also. Someone go intae the wild and watch oor fatty, I need a recent pic and so forth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
She’s lost a stone now… Pull the other one fatty!

Its like when he said he’s gutted his “hoose” but never shows the process.

Think someone needs tae get her a new set of working scales for her birthday!

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Someone in Facebook page has recommended Shamrock bar. Hope it's karaoke and wee Deek sings simply the best and gets battered #singitbigot

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Well lads, I’m sorry to say his outfit looks fairly normal, and dare I say *nice* 🫣 I’ll see maself oot also 😱
The filter he's used to slim himself down has had the unfortunate effect of elongating his head and now it looks like a banana

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
No he’s not labelling his photos of birthday presents as *gift 🤣 what an idiot. Photo of his birthday money from his mum = *gift. Still can’t cope that he gets birthday money 🤣

• Haha
I had a nosey 2 adults from Glasgow mid July next year little over 1k each that 7 nights and all inclusive.
8 months £114 payments deposit £60 each.
No wonder Deed Deek can't take Marion away until next year guy paying 2k holiday himself.
Rooms are also beige/brown
Jet2 also.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

TheFabFader

VIP Member
New post alert and guess what? It’s utter bollocks with the usual mangled, word-salad English.
Do yourself a favour, Marion, and sign up for a help yourself to better English course next month instead of faffing around with plastic pumpkins and hot chocolate. Also.
IMG_3474.jpeg
IMG_3473.jpeg

• Haha

ChokingOnZofloraFumes

That was the fishiest story I've ever heard - so this woman managed to find a horrible comment made by her work colleague and then suddenly found all of the other ones she made on different profiles there? Careful Mario, you cannae afford for that schnoz to get any bigger ya lying wee git

• Haha

muscadet

Chatty Member
Bet he’s been up since the arse crack of dawn in the hope that Hinch wishes him a happy birthday, if she does it will get re posted to death 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
He’s probably bringing it back from the card factory himself as we speak 😂
Hope Rayn attacks it, speaking of balloons, remember his arch which was put up in what November and deflated by the time December came about. Oh me, you know what, Martin does provide some genuine laughs

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
New post alert and guess what? It’s utter bollocks with the usual mangled, word-salad English.
Do yourself a favour, Marion, and sign up for a help yourself to better English course next month instead of faffing around with plastic pumpkins and hot chocolate. Also.
View attachment 2397844View attachment 2397846
“you have to unlock that key for yourself…” WIT?

Although my fav part of the whole rambling is “remind myself when times get tough just what I’ve came through”… Came through what?

Someone needs to take his two phones off him as it’s completely embarrassing at this point, also.

• Haha
  • Heart