Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma hens I've been oan a wee maths journey. He posted he lost 7lbs in the middle/toward the end of July and it took him a good 3ish weeks to get that loss up to 9lbs. But now it took him one week to lose another 5lbs. Shes a dumb wee tart and nae debates shes no lost anything but her dignity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Mentally he is in autumn? Is he fuck. Mentally he’s in B&M. I am tragically up north with himself who is making me climb a Munro. I’ve told him there are easier ways to be a widower! Spine bright ma lovelies. See you if I survive….. I’m off to mop kick ma way up a big hill 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Fucking Costa Teguise! 😂 he’s such an old woman! We always stay near Puerto Del Carmen. Much more going on.

The Be Live hotel is very basic. Just like that bitch

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
My husband phoned me earlier asking if I fancied a trip to edinburgh tomorrow. I said no on the phone but think I might change my mind and try and see them in the wild

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Just seen this post on that bespoke app that’s no fur me Facebook.
Great detective work hen! 👌 I note he hasn’t specified he’s going next year. 🕵️‍♂️ Screaming that he’s put “Hay” whit an affront. 🐴

Come on tattle trolls, let’s get our personalised cups oot for Marion spotting in Lanza, who’s going? 🍹

• Haha
  • Wow

Sloppys

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Be Live, Laugh, Love, Marion turning 40 and his security compromised, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Babybail93

VIP Member
Asti?! Fucking ASTI!? 😂 he’s the gift that keeps on giving. Selfie wae full blown umpa lumpa face. Keeps going on about a “new top”, like your aunty cath when she gets a nice new top to go out it. Fucks sake man. He is such a wrongun

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Marion (cause we know you read here)
Hope this is the year you finally catch on to yourself and make some changes.
You actually look smart in your birthday outfit, hair and face looking normal in big kristals photo. Stop filtering yourself hen, it does you no favours.
Start saving some money, get a mortgage and buy a house with a front amd back door, work out how to earn a decent living and how to not spend every halfpenny you get on shit. .enjoy your compliments today, they will be the last ones these nusty trolls can dish out.
Normal service will resume tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Sorry I’m new here 😄 this is definitely the funniest thread I watch 👏 can someone fill me in on the house comments , so it’s obvious he stays in a really small flat but does he try to pretend it’s a house 😄???
Welcome hen! Be prepared tae clutch your beak daily!

It’s no even his FLAT hen. It’s in his dumb “finance’s” name wae the cooncil. Mario likes to tell us Derek slid intae his DMs oan the pull. The reality is that Derek was oot oan a night oot wae the orange crew and they had a pull a pig bet. Mario was the biggest pig in the pub so Derek took it hame. Maz never left #squattersrights

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
His flat must absolute stink of cat piss and he can’t even open the windows or that cat will try to leap for freedom. Probably why he’s got to have wax melts, candles and reed diffusers in there. I love cats but honestly I couldn’t have one if there was no outside space for them. For on thing it’s just cruel for an animal who’s basic instinct is to roam and explore. And for another they’re always just shutting in your house!
I have an indoor cat who doesn't get outside but the difference is I live in a house, one of those ones that actually have stairs so she has the run of the whole house, top to bottom instead of just confined to one bedroom/living room.
My cat has 2 cat trees, window beds, a cat hammock, tunnels, a ball pit, toys, etc. She has the best wee life.
Then we have poor Rayn who has absolutely nothing apart from a cat bed in the high-footfall area :cry: There is no stimulation in that cat's life. They don't seem to ever play with her. She can't even look out the window as he has so much shite piled high in them. Then the endless wax melts, candles and cleaning smells.

FREE RAYN. or atleast just buy her a cat tree Martin. ALSO.

• Heart
  • Sad