Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t he say a while back he was having a birthday night out with ‘pals’ too after the family dinner? Like a week later or something which was what the big outfit was for? That seems to have been dropped :sneaky: imagine getting to 40 & your pals just being fake besties you’ve met online and who don’t really give a rats arse about you
I bet the "friends" have all said they can't go.
He'll have invited Hinch, Greedy, Trolloman, her deed sister also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If Lorna was any sort of life coach at all she’d be staging an intervention 😂 Imagine spending your Sunday mid august sorting out your autumn/Halloween decorations. It’s been said here before- he wishes every single day away til he gets the chance to spend more money and put it on Instagram. He is absolutely addicted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When is his birthday?
Pretty sure it’s 27th august as mine is the 25th and I remember last year wishing his was the same date so I could be treated to some laughs on my bday knowing his was so tragic. Can’t wait to see his bday outfit, I wonder will he wear that wee tshirt he got from flannels that looks like it’s got planets on it :m

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jeezy peeps Mas! Another logic bypass?

If you’ve had ‘so many dms’ and are encouraging folks to contact you for advice about makeup - you’re gonna have to open your dms.

And the fact that so many of these folk don’t buy or use makeup shows your followers don’t relate to your content. So - don’t buy all that stuff when you can’t affiliate link it for sales, or persuade a brand to pay you, when your followers last bought makeup in 1997! It’s not an investment, it’s literally cost you hundreds of quid!

If you’re going to position yourself as an expert, who can showcase their skills and experience and recommendations, as well as offer advice on use and application - don’t also say you know nothing about it!

This blatant beg for brands is mortifying. You can’t just come on your story and say you’ve influenced loads of people to buy stuff! Nobody can message you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hens I had a dream, well nightmare more like oor Marion was in it. He posted to Instagram. It was him standing next to cash machine and showing the screen he was trying flex he had £1200 and had £97 left. He had caption on it 'When you spend a lil to much on Otumm' decor 😂😂👌👌
I was pure disgusted and affronted, Soo ayye HaPpY SunnDy hens sprine bright. Let's get motivated like Marionand sort out all our chrissmass & Otumm tat. Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Andrew Wheatcroft just had a non surgical nose reduction procedure. Looking forward to hearing how Macaroni has been gatekeeping such a procedure and has his very own also bespoke appointment. Also aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine having no friends, no petty cash, family don't want you round. Deeks pretending to be working but he's actually sat in the communal rubbish chute so he can get away from you.

So you spend a Sunday in the middle of summer playing with your baubles, weans decorations & pumpkins also.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hens ahm pyure fhumming a went onto that small business CT to get the foundation in the shade undetectable😂ah canny find it also

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Off on my holidays later and get this, I have just done my packing! Took a max of an hour by the time I had faffed about. Really not sure why Maz needs to pack a year in advance. I'm taking my normal trainers too, didn't wash them last year and pop them in my case ready because I've been wearing them and i only ever own 1 pair at a time, anything more is just wasteful as I only have two feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He will have his lashes done before holiday? You should have it done every 6-8 weeks you weapon. You clearly don't wear makeup. If you do, learn how to put it on you ugly, embarassing tit as you're doing it all wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Urgh he’s a horrible wee toad. I want doesn’t get Marion! The amount of money you waste daily on pointless crap is sickening and the fact you can’t seem to see that is even worse. If you had any pals or your family liked you they would 100% stage an intervention.

Reactions: 15
Its a stoater of a day, I know 🤔 let's drag out all my autumn + Christmas tat. He is honestly aff his chomp. Get your ass out the penthouse and go somewhere on the wee McGill's bus, honestly this fanny is wired up wonky

What a life! No pals, no days out, creaming it over decorating two console tables (that will be hidden by the bleep washing) he's beyond a joke! Ma wains have a fuller life and better social skills

The make up dots of doom made me sad, he's all the gear and no idea, his Vanquis card got a work out eh 😬 he's never gonna be Adam Lambert, he's more like Mother Goose or an ugly sister, 100% been looking at that god awful print of his brothers panto dames too long (note: get that down the communal shoot, it's bogging)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See if you turn the volume up and flick through the stories the noise he makes at the start of every video when he speaks 🤢😂 like a smacking slevers noise 😂😂😂. I can name it it’s not normal 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Does he ever wear make up???
It just seems that he shows really expensive products that he's bought because e'it went viral' or he got sucked in because 'wee Sophie' showed it- all of that stuff was brand new and lots of repetitions. He even admitted he'd had some
Months and not used it. How much bronzer and contour does one person need??!!!

Reactions: 23
Pretty sure it’s 27th august as mine is the 25th and I remember last year wishing his was the same date so I could be treated to some laughs on my bday knowing his was so tragic. Can’t wait to see his bday outfit, I wonder will he wear that wee tshirt he got from flannels that looks like it’s got planets on it :m
Yes it’s 27th unfortunately the same as mine! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has a massive problem with spending but it's because its the only thing he has in his life. His life is empty and meaningless. He has no friends, no family of his own, no social life, no qualifications. He dreams of fame but can't achieve it because he has the IQ of a tree trunk. A man of his age without kids should be out living a fabulous life, doing all the things he ever wants to but instead we get crap about his safe space, meals out at the places he always goes to, no holidays, no adventures, no nothing.
I don’t know why, but “qualifications” has really tickled me 😭🤣😆🤣! He is such a loser. Imagine the biggest achievement of your 40 years being that 140K bots follow you on Instagram!? 🤯

• Haha
Poor wee Deek. He’ll be sat in that mcgills bus on the 27th august heading up the town all mortified with everyone staring at them because Mario is sat there with a face like James Charles and an outfit like bet lynch.

im starting to think he’s learning to drive in the first stage of his plan to escape. 🤔. Even wee orange men don’t deserve the beamer of being with Mario 😔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.