Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wears a fuhl face of makeup on holiday? I didn't go to that place "abroad" until I was 17 and I remember caking oan the makeup only to realise it slides right aff in the heat. I hardly bother with it noo and just wear the bare minimum.

This silly slut is like a teenage gurul who's never been oan a wee summer holiday afore. Cringing for him and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When are they going 🤦‍♀️ I’m going in May next year can’t be fucked seeing that mad haircut 💇‍♂️ some cant drag him out of 2002 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the brush I apply facial tanning drops with…. Lies! That brush has never been used…
And how old is the bottle of tanning drops? Said last used it when he was on holiday ?
Honestly he doesn’t half talk a lot of tit also!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So many hunners of thousands have been influenced by my Make Up storeh, want tae order the same products also

Yes Martin, oF cOuRsE tHeY hAvE

Screenshot_20230812_204247_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely nobody has been influenced by him to buy makeup. He’d need to actually wear it and not put a filter on for once to attempt to influence people. Showing a bag full of makeup you’ve never used isn’t how you influence Marion Hen.

Reactions: 19
I’ve had a tough time lately as I’ve just had a wean and she’s no well also but I am clutchin ma beak this morning as she’s had some medical stuff come in the post, including her very own shart card 😂
Hard to explain to mr Nellie what was so funny

anyway also this thread has really cheered me up the last few weeks and helped me get up and spine bright on ma newborn journey also
Congratulations ma hen, a wee bespoke baby. May I say I also had a wee no well wain, you'll all get through it. Mon the maws xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Firstly why is he pretending he worked with Jamie G once upon a time. She probably avoided him like the plague. Secondly do we know what counter he worked on because I genuinely think he thinks he worked on a make up counter and has all this knowledge he must share. He doesn't have any knowledge. Also why would you buy make up so far in advance when you've not even tried it properly. He's a big bug eyed weapon also

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolute bell end.

His staples yet they're new & he hasn't tried them.

I don't know of a single person who buys new makeup for holiday.
You just take your usual stuff, but use far less of it.
Stupid fat spunk stain also.
Two foundations (one darker and one lighter so I can blend them together to match my skin as I tan) a bronzer, eyeliner and a bit of lippy. That’s literally all I take. It just melts off in the day so there’s no point in packing loads. It’s so obvious he’s never been to that place Abroad or he’d know all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Firstly why is he pretending he worked with Jamie G once upon a time. She probably avoided him like the plague. Secondly do we know what counter he worked on because I genuinely think he thinks he worked on a make up counter and has all this knowledge he must share. He doesn't have any knowledge. Also why would you buy make up so far in advance when you've not even tried it properly. He's a big bug eyed weapon also
He has said on multiple occasions including the jaw maw joy ride/getting a lift, that he was a visual merchandiser because he found the sales targets in sales too stressful. Which is a massive missed opportunity as the one thing he would have going for him would be a nostalgic bitchy look back on 00s Debenhams make up counter stories, a la Caroline Hirons.

Reactions: 16
He has said on multiple occasions including the jaw maw joy ride/getting a lift, that he was a visual merchandiser because he found the sales targets in sales too stressful. Which is a massive missed opportunity as the one thing he would have going for him would be a nostalgic bitchy look back on 00s Debenhams make up counter stories, a la Caroline Hirons.
Good god he worked in VM? No wonder the gaff shoit down! I work in retail and sales targets are only stressful when you're unable to sell Beaky....you need to have a brain cell for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is he saying he doesn’t like using brow stuff on holiday because its too hot and humid! Him and Derek have been together 8 9 10 ….duck knows ….but years and have never been abroad?!
He wasn't even sure what that MAC product was, he had to double check it was bronzer!
Absolute whalloper. It’s embarrassing. 100’s of £ worth of make up and he never goes anywhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The only thing I took from all that was how passive aggressive the wee bawbag wiz and the tightness of the warren james rings roon the fingers….ouchaaaa🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am no an influencer nor is instagram ma fhull time joab so first of all I must ask, are those subtitles editable? I know spelling is no her strong point but the subtitling is beyond comical.

Basically claims to have known Jamie Genivee* from her amasaka* days at devonahams* no ma spelling

Admits she never does fhull make up unless it's for a night out which we know are few and far between

New stapuls old staupls = STUFF SHE HAS NEVER USED

Purpose to have for holiday and for home, I'd hope for someone with bespoke sensitive skin and a make up addict she'd be more than aware of product expiry dates (once opened)

Adamant she is a pure big make up lover, swear swear swear, yet by her own words in the last breath said only does fhull face on nights out aka never

Obsessed with 'cocoa blender?' but have bought a real techniques one

Can be full coverage but also undetectable on male skin due to her being so good on make up application

The CT compact she has had for yonks, also it's generally used for setting and touching up (oil control) it's not to turn a dewy look to matte purposely, if you want a matte finish you pick a matte formulation foundation, and if you would like dewy/glow use a formulation to suit. *but am no a pure big make up lover

Yeah all men want a sun burn look ... Jamie genavee** no ma pronunciation - Blush. No thanks

Muted nude deep pink tone amazing for guys, in the name MALBEC, the internationally known RED wine

Contour, oh she needs to try harder, can still see your 10 chins ma lovelie

Colour theory, oh yeah she is a an expert and that is why her under eyes look stunning

2 concealers, despite the first one being a stapul, original, best

Max* bronzer that is no way a cool tone, it's very obviously warm but she's catching the sun on her face so no problem

RODEO..... I cannot, through her third tub of the smaller size, not bothered to buy one bigger one which would be better value for money

Max* concealer before foundation, wrong and pointless, you use it after

Am fuming she is using By Terry (enjoy the brand myself) but easily caught out by her previous stories and the 2 bottles of utan face and the fact its a full bottle

Another contour, cream, try harder your face still looks like a jacket potato

Use the highlighter on the end of your nose, oh please don't

Some other cheap tiktok make up blush that is suited to men the colours, subtle, coral, not girlie, blends outs, across the nose, I can tell by looking it the pigment it's no way subtle or natural

How nice her lips look since she has been getting filler for 2.5 years, proceeds to shout out that people use a product wrong, beak clutching here

She gets a LBT?? lash lift so has got 2 mascaras

Message for advice

Way out of date but will keep it, would you eat out of date food? if you had a sensitive stomach?

What on earth, seriously!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Am no an influencer nor is instagram ma fhull time joab so first of all I must ask, are those subtitles editable? I know spelling is no her strong point but the subtitling is beyond comical.

Basically claims to have known Jamie Genivee* from her amasaka* days at devonahams* no ma spelling

Admits she never does fhull make up unless it's for a night out which we know are few and far between

New stapuls old staupls = STUFF SHE HAS NEVER USED

Purpose to have for holiday and for home, I'd hope for someone with bespoke sensitive skin and a make up addict she'd be more than aware of product expiry dates (once opened)

Adamant she is a pure big make up lover, swear swear swear, yet by her own words in the last breath said only does fhull face on nights out aka never

Obsessed with 'cocoa blender?' but have bought a real techniques one

Can be full coverage but also undetectable on male skin due to her being so good on make up application

The CT compact she has had for yonks, also it's generally used for setting and touching up (oil control) it's not to turn a dewy look to matte purposely, if you want a matte finish you pick a matte formulation foundation, and if you would like dewy/glow use a formulation to suit. *but am no a pure big make up lover

Yeah all men want a sun burn look ... Jamie genavee** no ma pronunciation - Blush. No thanks

Muted nude deep pink tone amazing for guys, in the name MALBEC, the internationally known RED wine

Contour, oh she needs to try harder, can still see your 10 chins ma lovelie

Colour theory, oh yeah she is a an expert and that is why her under eyes look stunning

2 concealers, despite the first one being a stapul, original, best

Max* bronzer that is no way a cool tone, it's very obviously warm but she's catching the sun on her face so no problem

RODEO..... I cannot, through her third tub of the smaller size, not bothered to buy one bigger one which would be better value for money

Max* concealer before foundation, wrong and pointless, you use it after

Am fuming she is using By Terry (enjoy the brand myself) but easily caught out by her previous stories and the 2 bottles of utan face and the fact its a full bottle

Another contour, cream, try harder your face still looks like a jacket potato

Use the highlighter on the end of your nose, oh please don't

Some other cheap tiktok make up blush that is suited to men the colours, subtle, coral, not girlie, blends outs, across the nose, I can tell by looking it the pigment it's no way subtle or natural

How nice her lips look since she has been getting filler for 2.5 years, proceeds to shout out that people use a product wrong, beak clutching here

She gets a LBT?? lash lift so has got 2 mascaras

Message for advice

Way out of date but will keep it, would you eat out of date food? if you had a sensitive stomach?

What on earth, seriously!
Fecking love this hen. Sing it. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.