Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite thing is when she starts these crusades against hate aimed at absolutely no one. Mind when she claimed we were misgendering her at the same time mario called himself she, mother, etc etc? Now it's that men CAN wear make up. We bleeping know you silly slut. No one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My favourite thing is when she starts these crusades against hate aimed at absolutely no one. Mind when she claimed we were misgendering her at the same time mario called himself she, mother, etc etc? Now it's that men CAN wear make up. We bleeping know you silly slut. No one cares.
Peter Tatchell of Paisley hen and so forth. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
good morning ma lovelies , well that make up. I don’t like doing my brows cause it’s hot and humid on hoilday .. but will put on 15th layers of foundation, pressed power ,concealer over those crater pores ! Aye cause that’s no gonna make you skin sweat twit nae debates !

tell us you are not happy and have deep routed problems without telling us your unhappy …

everything is just an excuse to buy things , bored l will do the kitchen up to buy tit

booked a holiday so need buy everything new and year early cause l need to spend (woopppsss nearly forgot about the hurries being washed and papped away)

have a make up bag for holiday with all new stuff in it and only go away once a year cause it’s another excuse to spend

so on and as forth , spine bring ma darlings

• Haha
  • Heart
I treatit myself to the dots of doom

Who in their right mind buys loads of new makeup for a holiday a year a way when they have drawers full of thr stuff?

For someone that LOVES makeup so much when did he last put any on?

He really does have a problem with spending. He would be a therapists wet dream.

Reactions: 28
‘Old faves, new faves and new staples.’

For next year? All unopened? How can they be faves or staples then?

And he described his makeup use as being both infrequent and mostly a wee dab of concealer, powder and lip balm… before going on to detail multiples of every product?!

Stop lying Mario! You contradict yourself in every sentence!

And as for ‘muted nude deep pink’ which is DARKEST RED, I have no words 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2375631
Pure Aunt Sally vibes there IYDKGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I go away I take my stuff that’s nearly empty so it can be used up and binned and then there’s less to pack to come hame 😂 He’s such a fanny it’s like he’s a wee lassie playing pretend 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What does mas gain from that account? It’s certainly not money, that’s for sure. Anyone know how to see engagement % etc and so forth. It’s been mentioned so many times previously that he’s missed the boat on earning big £££. The fact he sends himself messages for content, it says it all.

Reactions: 14
He's really turned into a proper big heided bastard these days, he honestly sees himself as a celebrity so aye. Also factual. Absolute wazzuck.

• Haha
Proper cringed at him making out he's skilled in make up and people can message her for advice. FUCKOFF. You're so embarrassing Marlow 😩

Lives in a bleeping fantasy world.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I treatit myself to the dots of doom

Who in their right mind buys loads of new makeup for a holiday a year a way when they have drawers full of thr stuff?

For someone that LOVES makeup so much when did he last put any on?

He really does have a problem with spending. He would be a therapists wet dream.
He has a massive problem with spending but it's because its the only thing he has in his life. His life is empty and meaningless. He has no friends, no family of his own, no social life, no qualifications. He dreams of fame but can't achieve it because he has the IQ of a tree trunk. A man of his age without kids should be out living a fabulous life, doing all the things he ever wants to but instead we get crap about his safe space, meals out at the places he always goes to, no holidays, no adventures, no nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn’t he say a while back he was having a birthday night out with ‘pals’ too after the family dinner? Like a week later or something which was what the big outfit was for? That seems to have been dropped :sneaky: imagine getting to 40 & your pals just being fake besties you’ve met online and who don’t really give a rats arse about you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn’t he say a while back he was having a birthday night out with ‘pals’ too after the family dinner? Like a week later or something which was what the big outfit was for? That seems to have been dropped :sneaky: imagine getting to 40 & your pals just being fake besties you’ve met online and who don’t really give a rats arse about you
When is his birthday?

Reactions: 3
How does he seriously think he’s good at make up? We’ve never seen him apply any, he’s never done any tutorials, he never goes out, non of the make up he shows off is used (both the holiday bag and the stuff rammed in his drawers), he always put that orange filter on that makes his nose/pores look disgusting. The list goes on. Wafting the stuff round on your insta stories does not mean you wear it or are even good at applying it.
Even Scottish Declan had pink eyeshadow on for Barbie, never seen our Maz with make up on ever (apart from the manky green fake tan when he went to his nieces dance thing) and he’s the one claiming now to be a make up influencer!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.