Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See if you turn the volume up and flick through the stories the noise he makes at the start of every video when he speaks 🤢😂 like a smacking slevers noise 😂😂😂. I can name it it’s not normal 😂😂😂

Aw it’s So annoying 😆😆🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I'd love to see his actual dms. I used to help with an Instagram page for new mothers, it was breastfeeding help and the like, in my wheelhouse for work and I helped out while I was on maternity. Anyway, that page had around 100k followers and the whole purpose of it was for women to dm problems and someone would help. Even with that amount of following and the purpose being dms, the page got maybe 2-3 messages per day. Public page, no restriction on dm receiving. This is why I highly highly doubt that he gets dms daily, never mind be inundated with them. These people get far far less DMs than you'd think.
I have a facebook page with 275k followers and reach 14-15 million people a week
I get on average 6 messages a day
He’s a spanner
A lying one at that also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes it’s 27th unfortunately the same as mine! 🤣
Were you'se born in the same year? Same hospital?
Do you remember all the hospital staff coming tae look at the wee crib next yours and not being able to believe how ugly baby Mas was?
All laughing at the flat heed also?x

• Haha
  • Heart
Mario is sat there with a face like James Charles and an outfit like bet lynch.
I am clutching ma beak so hard at that!!! Aw hen you’ve made ma day!!
---
Were you'se born in the same year? Same hospital?
Do you remember all the hospital staff coming tae look at the wee crib next yours and not being able to believe how ugly baby Mas was?
All laughing at the flat heed also?x
imagine going through 9 months of hell and you give birth to that! I reckon I would prefer my wean to have 666 printed on the back of his rounded heed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think he likes autumn and winter the best cause then everyone are usually doing the same as him , staying in and not really going out. He hates summer cause he can see people on holiday out and about doing things and he is stuck in the postage stamp and the jealousy is rippin oot him but he’s fffffffffffiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee, happy as Larry could not be happier IYKYK 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Cannot wait until he cracks out that stupid face steamer and the fire damage wallpaper starts rolling off the walls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t know why, but “qualifications” has really tickled me 😭🤣😆🤣! He is such a loser. Imagine the biggest achievement of your 40 years being that 140K bots follow you on Instagram!? 🤯
Hen!!! Those bots trolls fans could fill a stadium though!!! Always makes me piss when wee Derek apparently came out with that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She pyoor thinks she's a somebody lately.

Announcing the day off,
Just don't post anything fat lad. No one would miss you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cannot wait until he cracks out that stupid face steamer and the fire damage wallpaper starts rolling off the walls
Mair bespoke mould, also.
---
Off on my holidays later and get this, I have just done my packing! Took a max of an hour by the time I had faffed about. Really not sure why Maz needs to pack a year in advance. I'm taking my normal trainers too, didn't wash them last year and pop them in my case ready because I've been wearing them and i only ever own 1 pair at a time, anything more is just wasteful as I only have two feet.
Is that fur your holidays in 2025 ma lovelie 😘
---
Poor wee Deek. He’ll be sat in that mcgills bus on the 27th august heading up the town all mortified with everyone staring at them because Mario is sat there with a face like James Charles and an outfit like bet lynch.

im starting to think he’s learning to drive in the first stage of his plan to escape. 🤔. Even wee orange men don’t deserve the beamer of being with Mario 😔😂
Ah hud tae look up James Charles, ah thought you wur talking about Ray Charles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine spending a Sunday in August sorting your Autumn and Christmas decorations and not being embarrassed to tell everyone. He's confident I’ll give him that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hello ma lovlies.... just hame from the best 2 weeks holiday. Spending my day catching up on what you trolls have been up to... have I missed anything dramatic?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Andrew Wheatcroft just had a non surgical nose reduction procedure. Looking forward to hearing how Macaroni has been gatekeeping such a procedure and has his very own also bespoke appointment. Also aye.
Mas has been getting it done for years, could you not tell? IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still got some of the make up stories to watch but my god he has a serious issue with hoarding. If he had been out anywhere with a face full of make up - we would have seen. He wouldn’t be able to help himself with a smug, passive aggressive comment. We know he’s never off anywhere, yet he has more make up than bleeping Boots !! He is constantly buying whatever the latest viral item is with no intention of using it or going anywhere. It’s quite sad. The money he wastes is criminal.

Still got some of the make up stories to watch but my god he has a serious issue with hoarding. If he had been out anywhere with a face full of make up - we would have seen. He wouldn’t be able to help himself with a smug, passive aggressive comment. We know he’s never off anywhere, yet he has more make up than bleeping Boots !! He is constantly buying whatever the latest viral item is with no intention of using it or going anywhere. It’s quite sad. The money he wastes is criminal.
He's such a mug, he is not an influencer but he is an influencer's dream target

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What on earth has happened to him lately? Fully feeling himself as an influencer ma lovelies. Ads! Aff links! Make up hauls! Old staples! New staples! Never used staples!
I didn’t like him before but he’s even more insufferable recently

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello ma lovlies.... just hame from the best 2 weeks holiday. Spending my day catching up on what you trolls have been up to... have I missed anything dramatic?
It's noo autumn, so aye. Hope you enjoyed holiday ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m shocked he’s managed to stay off insta seeing Hannah give a tour of her new gaff.

Reactions: 19
The sheer amount of make up he has packed.for his holiday is ridiculous. I'm taking one lip gloss, one mascara, one eyeliner, a concealer and a foundation. Don't need anything else and probably will only wear mascara most of the time anyway.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.