Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what on earth?
He's cutting about in this bougie ensemble tonight
His spending habits on his 'autumnal' journey is ridiculous
He's highly delighted with his wee truck though
He can use the wee wagon to pull Deek along in!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's quick to buy they dates autumn chrissmass wooden plaque signs and display them all over the bedsit. Whatever happened to the beautiful pure stunning so nice bespoke @ cleaning with Mario that Deed Deek got him? Said he would put up and never did.

Added to my list of ick's grown men buying seasonal tat for their flat. It's weird ma page ma rules.

I need to stop talking like Marion to Mr Isa because our dog was being greedy tonight and was wanting more of my oldest dinner, she told the dog no more, lie down ... Capeesh.. I was pure affronted I said speak to dog like that again I would send Mr Isa to have words with her because I don't like confrontation, mop kick her out the door. Also.
Soo ayyye.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know my passions are no his passions and so forth but all that landfill also. He's filled an entire skip in 2023 alone so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He's quick to buy they dates autumn chrissmass wooden plaque signs and display them all over the bedsit. Whatever happened to the beautiful pure stunning so nice bespoke @ cleaning with Mario that Deed Deek got him? Said he would put up and never did.

Added to my list of ick's grown men buying seasonal tat for their flat. It's weird ma page ma rules.

I need to stop talking like Marion to Mr Isa because our dog was being greedy tonight and was wanting more of my oldest dinner, she told the dog no more, lie down ... Capeesh.. I was pure affronted I said speak to dog like that again I would send Mr Isa to have words with her because I don't like confrontation, mop kick her out the door. Also.
Soo ayyye.
Lol I'm the same. I told my kid to sit doon and get some class. Me and my sis always text each other in pure Mario talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ma lovelies, has oor Mas been on a wee “inverted commas” journey this week?

Ahv noticed him “randomly using them” incorrectly, so aye. It’s like somebody’s had a wee word to tell him they’re “speech marks and so forth” that he needs to put around “things people say” an aw that. He’s had a belter of a time trying to get that right.

Got ma popcorn on standby for when we venture into apostrophes.

Spine bright ma hens!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Noooo he’s actually ordered a Stanley cup 🤦🏼‍♀️😭😂😂 the one who a drop of water never passes his crusty lips. He does actually have more klarna than sense bleeping spunk stain
I actually called the Stanley cup as well 😂 he’s about a year late as always though.

I have missed so much of this page. I got stuck down a rabbit hole in aScottish tik tok page.

A stanley cup is wasted on him. I drink so much water and carry a 2lt bottle (esp in work) I would get the benefit of this type of cup but I just don’t see the point of spending all that money on a cup even with the klarna option which I’m sure he has used.
How many cups/mugs/bottles does this prune need??

Reactions: 15
I’m taking full credit for him buying a Stanley cup. Called it last week 😂👍🏻 But you don’t read here, do you Marion
IMG_1671.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Client in work?! Does he mean fellow employee the daft shite
I thought it might be someone who’d been chucked in the cells for the night but this protract-headed neep thinks he’s boujee so calls them clients.

• Haha
I know my passions are no his passions and so forth but all that landfill also. He's filled an entire skip in 2023 alone so aye
He's turned his full bougie bedsit into a skip, mair tat in there than every souvenir shops in Glasgow combined. And aw his tat is byootiful and such quality #nomaquote

• Haha
He will of taken them round to his brothers if they are watching the dog today 😂 imagine having to take your bleep washings to someone else’s garden cause they will get stolen oot your back 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He will of taken them round to his brothers if they are watching the dog today 😂 imagine having to take your bleep washings to someone else’s garden cause they will get stolen oot your back 😂😂
Of course, youse ur a right wee Columbo and nae debates 🤣

• Haha
Are ma Kerry Katonas deceiving me or does he had a bed from that bespoke business Sienna Pube?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sweet baby jesus of Nazareth. Borrowing a hoose, borrowing a wee beejong Dhollay, borrowing a hot tub and borrowing a washing line. He's wee Peagreen borrower, nae debates oan this post.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has he put the bleep washings in the backyard of Beruit? Can guarantee it will be long gone by teatime 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.