Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will of taken them round to his brothers if they are watching the dog today 😂 imagine having to take your bleep washings to someone else’s garden cause they will get stolen oot your back 😂😂
I had him sticking them in the communal garden, but you're right with the brothers garden. How friggin sad is that! 🤣 And this is why we laugh at him 🤣

Didn't the fire department deem this sort of thing a fire hazzard? 🙄

Screenshot_20230806-110035_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I had him sticking them in the communal garden, but you're right with the brothers garden. How friggin sad is that! 🤣 And this is why we laugh at him 🤣

Didn't the fire department deem this sort of thing a fire hazzard? 🙄

View attachment 2360386
His whole bedsit is a fire hazard with the amount of tat he has in it. #hoarder

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Visited that glass jar page and can see its customer demographic. Woman sharing a pic of a load of jars, tags the glass company....then starts talking about jars from a completely different glass company. 🤷🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sweet baby jesus of Nazareth. Borrowing a hoose, borrowing a wee beejong Dhollay, borrowing a hot tub and borrowing a washing line. He's wee Peagreen borrower, nae debates oan this post.
Clutching ma beak at the borrowers 🤣🤣

Pity tattle have a limit on thread title as this would be 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That explains why he is having a lazy day he's put the bleep washin ootside so he needs to sit by the window in the baby gro hoose coat with a cuppa and have Deed Deek on stand by to run down the stairs to catch the junkies trying steal his tacky bedding for a score.

Vision I have in my head is the Alan Carr meme standing by window then is spotted and runs away. IYDKTGTK saw it on that vile app TT. Also
---
Here trolls, where's the pink Hetty disappeared to?
Back of the slab, back of the kitchen door, back the living room door, boxed up and keeping it nice fresh&clean for when one his other 24 hoovers break.

He actually has 4 if you count the wee hand held one. 4 hoovers 😂😂😂 I mean 😂😂 how did we all miss that one. 4 hoovers in that flat, enough Tattle for me today. Can't stop laughing at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolutely screaming at him creaming his knickers about line dried bleep washings!!! 🤣🤣🤣 like…. Not living in a bedsit and having access to a washing line is something you could ACTUALLY achieve if you spent less money on tat! What a twit.

Exhibit A:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That explains why he is having a lazy day he's put the bleep washin ootside so he needs to sit by the window in the baby gro hoose coat with a cuppa and have Deed Deek on stand by to run down the stairs to catch the junkies trying steal his tacky bedding for a score.

Vision I have in my head is the Alan Carr meme standing by window then is spotted and runs away. IYDKTGTK saw it on that vile app TT. Also
---

Back of the slab, back of the kitchen door, back the living room door, boxed up and keeping it nice fresh&clean for when one his other 24 hoovers break.

He actually has 4 if you count the wee hand held one. 4 hoovers 😂😂😂 I mean 😂😂 how did we all miss that one. 4 hoovers in that flat, enough Tattle for me today. Can't stop laughing at that.
Wan for each room #smellthewealth

Martin, when youse dae your daily check in here, youse need tae get another one fur the high footfall area, also 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing fills me with me rage than “if you know you know” 🤬 there’s an advert on the telly and someone says it and I could actually throw the remote through the screen

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolutely screaming at him creaming his knickers about line dried bleep washings!!! 🤣🤣🤣 like…. Not living in a bedsit and having access to a washing line is something you could ACTUALLY achieve if you spent less money on tat! What a twit.

Exhibit A:
Mad to think in the 5 years he’s been on “this app” if he hadn’t wasted money on the Autumn and Christmas tat (easily a couple of thousand each year) and been savvy enough with paid brand work (whether I feel he deserves it or not) they would have had the deposit and would’ve had cheap enough payments before rates went up.

He says he doesn’t plan ahead or make goals, but it’s really just because he’s too lazy and thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Exhibit A:
He’s such a fool. A year of them saving up a deposit instead of buying endless tat and eating out, and he’d have a deposit.

For somebody who obviously gets great joy from their home, why the hell is he not prioritising this? Having more space, security of ownership, and a wee outdoor space? Even a spare bedroom to turn into a storage midden beauty room 😂

Paisley is so well connected with buses, that even though this is a bit further out, it’s still an easy journey to work and Glasgow.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If he's over with miss dolleh the day do we think we will get another tankini hot tub moment?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Mad to think in the 5 years he’s been on “this app” if he hadn’t wasted money on the Autumn and Christmas tat (easily a couple of thousand each year) and been savvy enough with paid brand work (whether I feel he deserves it or not) they would have had the deposit and would’ve had cheap enough payments before rates went up.

He says he doesn’t plan ahead or make goals, but it’s really just because he’s too lazy and thick.
If he spends average £600 a month on takes outs, small businesses, tats works out 7k a year been on that app 5 years could had just under 40k deposit which is a decent amount money for a bigger flat or house. Deed Deek could even had driving lessons and car out of it.
His lastest posts trying be smug and funny when really it's us that get last laugh Everytime. Money wasted, no memories, no wedding, no car.. yet, missed the boat to get big on Instagram, I have white company pillows I got 2 years ago in the sale still perfect, man is laughing about people's pillows yet he's bought how many in last 5 years? That's right numerous it's cheap rubbish he buys which don't last.
No everyone wants their bed to look like a show room bed. A bed of nails looks more comfortable than his pit.

Reactions: 28

Exhibit A:
This is a nice wee hoose. Marion will be fumming when he sees what he could have had if he didn’t spend his money on shite.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.