Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooops. Was just watching Marion's stories and Mr Bee walked in. He said 'who's that head you're watching, I said it's Mario. He said 'who the duck is Mario' and why is he making that funny noise (Mario pissong his pants over that daft truck thing he's putting on his coffee table). I said oh he's some bloke from Glasgow, he said he sounds like a cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My apologies to anyone that loves these ugly ribbed vases, but l hated them when they first came out 😖
View attachment 2359016

Speaking of ugly
View attachment 2359017

Ffs, manchild 🤣
View attachment 2359021View attachment 2359022
Fugly Chinese tat and that outfit makes him look like he’s been committed intae some secure facility
---
Not Marion displaying his and Deeks wee button mushrooms, in the nude toop colour oan the buckled console table #ad the filthy fat pervert, also.
View attachment 2359048

He wishes fur that much girth hen…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy shiteballs, Wee Derek could practice his reverse parking in Mario’s receded temple.

View attachment 2359185
Ah still can't see his stories after button 🍄 , wit is it he's saying looks great, canni be his skin or anything in the Beirut penthouse. 🕵️‍♀️
---
Client in work?! Does he mean fellow employee the daft shite
Mebbes he's a rent boy. Petty cash payments only.
---
Is that a high vis at the corner on his bleep washings? He's either bought it fur the metro or wee Deek's trolley pushing uniform so nae cars knock him down, he's that wee they canni see him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm manifesting it now that the metro owners are daft enough to let him cut the ribbon. Just imagine the outfit she would rock up in and the pictures in the wild I cannae.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a Munro bagger seeing aw the bams with a Stanley gives me pure 90s Bergaus trauma🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm from that wee small place called Ayrshire and in my youth (in the dark ages) the only way I'd have gone to saltcoats is if I was drugged and kidnapped so aye, still feel the same way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm manifesting it now that the metro owners are daft enough to let him cut the ribbon. Just imagine the outfit she would rock up in and the pictures in the wild I cannae.
Imagine the oxidised out of date make up and the outfit? I am here for it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pfft Maz I'm the OG of the Metro in Saltcoats. I went to the first opening night in 1989 as my boyfriend at the time had worked on the ventilation system when it was built. Factual.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Cannot wait for the grand re-opening of that shite club in Saltcoats. Marion and Deek will be dragged up to the door in the Autumn wagon that was kindly gifted by Anne - they’ll fit in nae bother. They’ll be swiggin lethal drinks out the labelled sippy cups and home and cosy by 9.30pm.

I’m defo up for compromising their security and getting a tattle night out organised.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.