Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His nails are rank, what ever nail sestifcate he claims to have needs binned, he is unqualified.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Me and Mr DramaQueen have just had a domestic, the liberty taken toad just accused me of buying shite!!! Near knocked the fucker spark out. Naw pal Marion buys shite I buy essentials ☺
#whereareyouputtintthiscrap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
duck me the legs on that console table will be even more buckled underneath that pile of “autumn” crap. Am I the only one who doesn’t decorate for seasons? My house is pretty much the same until December when we reluctantly put up the Xmas tree …..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Noooo he’s actually ordered a Stanley cup 🤦🏼‍♀️😭😂😂 the one who a drop of water never passes his crusty lips. He does actually have more klarna than sense bleeping spunk stain

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sit doon and get sum class trolls. Martin is a brand partner fur Primark, he personally modelled his button 🍄 fur their autumn range. Absoloot 🐍's aw ower this app. #mariosmushroom
Screenshot_20230805-170030~2.png

---
My apologies to anyone that loves these ugly ribbed vases, but l hated them when they first came out 😖
View attachment 2359016

Speaking of ugly
View attachment 2359017

Ffs, manchild 🤣
View attachment 2359021View attachment 2359022
How come ah canni see his wee wagon and other autumnly treatits, huz his button 🍄 ornament shut doon ma brain tae his guff?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
All that cheap shite he’s ordered. Nothing matches. Who is even still hanging bits of metal with crappy quotes up in their hooses? Nobody Marion.

And we say it every year. He doesn’t do ANY of the classic “Autumn” things. Walks? No. Pumpkin picking? No? Fireworks? No.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
head is trolling us with
Noooo he’s actually ordered a Stanley cup 🤦🏼‍♀️😭😂😂 the one who a drop of water never passes his crusty lips. He does actually have more klarna than sense bleeping spunk stain
One hunner percent been reading here the fat slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The audacity of this sign when he’s sitting on the concrete slab.

Didn’t he buy that pink tracksuit a few months ago? When he brought the blue one. Can remember it hanging off the about to collapse wardrobes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me the legs on that console table will be even more buckled underneath that pile of “autumn” crap. Am I the only one who doesn’t decorate for seasons? My house is pretty much the same until December when we reluctantly put up the Xmas tree …..
I did when kids were younger, mostly home made by them. Now they don't bother with easter and halloween so neither do I. Must only be kids and 40 yo men that do. 😬
---
The audacity of this sign when he’s sitting on the concrete slab.

Didn’t he buy that pink tracksuit a few months ago? When he brought the blue one. Can remember it hanging off the about to collapse wardrobes.
I thought so too, said it was peach. Didn't he wear it to London with his slug coat, with his hilarious someone calling for an influencer sketch?

ETA screenshot. Not sure how to add a story, this app isnae ma joab!!!!
Screenshot_20230805-183843.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Holy shiteballs, Wee Derek could practice his reverse parking in Mario’s receded temple.

IMG_2212.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg... i can't believe I've been napping. Ooor hen is clearly feeling herself. Looking like a foreskin in that bleeping get up. Threatening to go out in public too. The beggy witch is after a place on the guest list.
The boaby ornaments too. What a time to be alive trolls. Lets get aww cosy for the night!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Trying to get a VIP invite to the re opening of the metro 😂😂😂 hunner percent for effort Marion 😂
---
Right hens, ahm putting oan a coach tae the metro in Saltcoats fur opening night. Who’s up fur it?
I’m there! Take ma deposit right noo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.