Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
Why is he saying he doesn’t like using brow stuff on holiday because its too hot and humid! Him and Derek have been together 8 9 10 ….fuck knows ….but years and have never been abroad?!
He wasn't even sure what that MAC product was, he had to double check it was bronzer!
Absolute whalloper. It’s embarrassing. 100’s of £ worth of make up and he never goes anywhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Popper

VIP Member
Imagine announcing online that you are guna be shittin yourself later? Defo a bespoke microwave curry he’s been served.

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
All that make up for a week of sweating in the sun. Where exactly is he going to wear any of that to in Lanzarote? It’s hardly a big night out island. It’ll be a spag bol in the buffet at 6, then back in the room aw cosy by half 6

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Deek’s no goat a bulge pass it on 🍄 Standing there with skinny jeans on and no even a slight peek of the mushroom

• Haha

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Hay Thursday
I have my cunt washings on my bespoke washing line, in my bespoke garden. I get out there through my back door 💅 I have tonight off work. So having a lazy day. Going to have a soak in a boiling hot bath later. Bet a little someone in Paisley Towers would love a bath. Oh well. Sucks to be him 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Actual greeting ma lovelie. Dinnae ever lose your power. Keep spining brite 💎

One thing to note....where auld rubber gub and boiled egg?
Hen, you need to stay in your lane. This wee holiday is purely for them to reconnect, and start introducing romance, intae the relationship also, after it turned intae purely scat play and so forth. Marion is imagining sex oan the beach and flowers in her wee cockatiel feathers and so forth. In reality we are going to get two little, burned, cocktail sausages and gastroenteritis for the fat, greedy one also.

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Love him acting like an actual influencer and announcing that him a deed Deek have had the discussion and have decided not to share footage of their shite holiday to Lanzarote next year, on that app.

Who does he think he is? 🤣 he already shares so much…. All he shares are videos of his legs walking through dog shite and littered pavements and beige food.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
What on earth has happened to him lately? Fully feeling himself as an influencer ma lovelies. Ads! Aff links! Make up hauls! Old staples! New staples! Never used staples!
I didn’t like him before but he’s even more insufferable recently

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ive heard on the grapevine that the security services are planning the operation as we speak. Its highly confidential, but the name has been leaked as 'fat slag on tour'. 🤫
It's true, it's the same personnel who organised the Queen's funeral. As she died in Scotland they used code Operation Unicorn, Martin's holiday code is Operation Fannybaws #factual

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
I'd love to see his actual dms. I used to help with an Instagram page for new mothers, it was breastfeeding help and the like, in my wheelhouse for work and I helped out while I was on maternity. Anyway, that page had around 100k followers and the whole purpose of it was for women to dm problems and someone would help. Even with that amount of following and the purpose being dms, the page got maybe 2-3 messages per day. Public page, no restriction on dm receiving. This is why I highly highly doubt that he gets dms daily, never mind be inundated with them. These people get far far less DMs than you'd think.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Madge2022

VIP Member
Martin will be sharting through the eye of a needle the night, incoming bathroom gutted reel the morra hens 💩
Screenshot_20230804-180333.png

---
Kittin your shed out like Santa grotto/candy lame lane doesn't make you king of chrissmass hates the cold weather, doesn't go to any markets, panto nothing. If I remember he doesn't even own anything that has a Santa on it and that's what Christmas is all about.
He's proper Cuckoo. Also
How dare youse Isa hen, ah'm affronted for youse, crissmas is about Martin standing in a car park and losing his crissmas eve dinner booking. And baby Jesus, also. #gettaeken

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29