Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ferguson

VIP Member
Anyone got any goss on Hannah and the split from her weirdo looking boyfriend? He creeper me out. She annoys the shit out of me.

He probably dumped her for hanging about with weirdos from Paisley and making bad business decisions.

Also. On her glasgow visit stories, spotted a wee pal...
Aye, the boyfriend probably got sick of listening to McKnights voicenotes in the scent Dolleh the BeeJong dug also.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma hens I've been at my job that is my job the day and this wee slug nearly got me in bother. Company failed a visit and my boss said to us all "these are all things you should know and if you don't know, get to know!" Holding in the giggles was actually painful

• Haha
  • Heart

YR80

Chatty Member
Deek makes skincare personally to order? Does that mean the snail slime is actually Deek slime? :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Imagine spending a Sunday in August sorting your Autumn and Christmas decorations and not being embarrassed to tell everyone. He's confident I’ll give him that.

• Haha

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
The cat question 🤣

Was gonnae get Rayn a wee play mate 3 years ago but the seller was a scammer also.
Is there only 1 cat seller in Paisley?

Said exclusive cat seller then stalked him 😆
"She's our rayn of sunshine" also. Sorry, whit? Like pick a type of weather to name your cat after, don't mix and match.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
every other day he mentions trolls and his haters. It clearly gets to him or he wouldn’t care enough to mention it as much as he does - I find him such a strange little man, it’s intriguing to watch, to know such a person exists on this planet. He’s bizarre.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Well ah don't ken aboot the rest of youse lovelies but Martin huz goat me tae ken that the orange walk must noo play dance tracks if this is the only thing tae get wee Deek oan his feet.
Screenshot_20230804-102418.png

---
Check him out commenting as if they are besties !! Mario hen she ain’t your pal, she probably rolls her eyes and laughs behind your back asking for the nearest translator, you absolute deluded, good for nothing wee scrott !!
Surprised he didn't comment snap, me and Derek are flying off on hols. Like he did when he told Hinch he and Derek had been together ten years just like the Hinches. Wee fanny.

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Get a grip you stupid illiterate cretin.

Stop trying to imply we're discriminatory/ homophobic / nasty bullies.
We take the pish oota you, because you're a delusional, debt ridden, pointless bitter wee scroat also.

If you don't like what you read, stop sticking your beak into oor posts also.

• Heart

puddleduck

VIP Member
Nah he's going to be wandering into lux hotels and telling Derek to sit by the pool while he gets a quick pic and then get chased out by security.

• Haha
  • Heart
His voice screams special needs. I cannae. And wtf are those 80s ski pants, the fat fuck is wearing also?

• Haha
  • Sick

twilightgarden

VIP Member
He’s pushing 40, been with Deek for 10, 6, 8 nobody knows how many years and they’re only just going on their first holiday together “abroad” because he spends so much on crap. It’s sad really.

• Haha
  • Heart

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
People who put their Autumn/Christmas decorations up in the middle of summer must be deeply unhappy and just wishing their lives away.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
I treatit myself to the dots of doom

Who in their right mind buys loads of new makeup for a holiday a year a way when they have drawers full of thr stuff?

For someone that LOVES makeup so much when did he last put any on?

He really does have a problem with spending. He would be a therapists wet dream.
He has a massive problem with spending but it's because its the only thing he has in his life. His life is empty and meaningless. He has no friends, no family of his own, no social life, no qualifications. He dreams of fame but can't achieve it because he has the IQ of a tree trunk. A man of his age without kids should be out living a fabulous life, doing all the things he ever wants to but instead we get crap about his safe space, meals out at the places he always goes to, no holidays, no adventures, no nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Vive had massive sale thing on other week or double/triple points something like that. This is why he has bought all this Vive make up.
How embarrassing claim to fame how he used to work with Jamie G, except she is a true lover of make up and actually worked on Make up counter. Mario only wears basic male up once a year to go to his nieces dance school party at the local community hall.

So he's planning on putting all that make up into a case? He is brave we have all seen the way they bash your cases about and her certainly won't be able to take it on carry on in that black case.
When I go on holiday I take concealer and bit bronzer I can't stand a full face of make up on any heat.
Seen a snipit of his smart meter earlier £60 on it please tell me that it's a top up meter and he hasn't actually spent £60 months on electric already..then again all the lamps, plug in air fresheners, wax melters, phones, laptop, selfie ring light, hoovers wouldn't be surprised if that was his bill for a week.

Some of youse DM me asked why I've been quiet I've been off work and away to Belfast for few days this app isnae ma Joab but thought would tell youse since soo many youse DM me. Sooo ayyye. Also

• Haha
  • Heart

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Maria reminding the peasants of Instagram that he does not pay for verification and Instagram themselves took it upon themselves to verify him. Liar liar pants on fireeeeeee

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
How many fuckin concealers does 1 eejit need? Then he likes a matt finish, disny like the dewy look but then pulls out a satin finish! Nice light blushers that are as dark and deep as you can get, make it make sense ya goat! I used to wear make up all the time but since I got old and wrinkly it's special occasions only so in Martin's book that makes me a fanny! One of us is definitely a fanny but I don't think it's me, even though technically I'm the owner of a fanny unlike wee button mushroom jizzface. Am obsessed IYKYK also.

• Haha