Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Hay S A T R U D A Y

Hope youse are aw well.
My postman has just been.

Mind when oor Mas ran to the door when the postman knocked and showed him his boaby. 🤢
We shud take a wee trip doon memory lane fur oor favourite Martin moments. A wee treat fur his 40th.

So many to choose fae, flashing postie, blind Nikita dug, Macy's in Beirut towers, London trip, his birthday outfits, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
His holiday ‘hacks’ are like something you’d read in take a break magazine, an edition from 1996. Absolute fanny. Hope his suitcase goes missing also.

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
She didn't pick him up enough to drap him, that's why the back of his haid is as flat as a pancake.
I wouldn't have picked him up either to be fair. In fact if he had been my baby he would have a flat nose as wide as his face because I would have laid him face down for at least the first year so I didnt have to look at the ugly freak

• Haha
  • Heart

muscadet

Chatty Member
Noooo he’s actually ordered a Stanley cup 🤦🏼‍♀️😭😂😂 the one who a drop of water never passes his crusty lips. He does actually have more klarna than sense fucking spunk stain

• Haha
He's quick to buy they dates autumn chrissmass wooden plaque signs and display them all over the bedsit. Whatever happened to the beautiful pure stunning so nice bespoke @ cleaning with Mario that Deed Deek got him? Said he would put up and never did.

Added to my list of ick's grown men buying seasonal tat for their flat. It's weird ma page ma rules.

I need to stop talking like Marion to Mr Isa because our dog was being greedy tonight and was wanting more of my oldest dinner, she told the dog no more, lie down ... Capeesh.. I was pure affronted I said speak to dog like that again I would send Mr Isa to have words with her because I don't like confrontation, mop kick her out the door. Also.
Soo ayyye.

• Haha

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
He's lying agaiiiiiin. It's not the only song that deeek will dance to. I clearly recall deek dancing the night away at avamayaromas party with that cute Curtis guy

• Haha
  • Heart

peachy-keen

Nothing annoys me more than when he says he’s cleaned the house. Your brother’s house mario? Cause you certainly don’t have a house, prick

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
The cat question 🤣

Was gonnae get Rayn a wee play mate 3 years ago but the seller was a scammer also.
Is there only 1 cat seller in Paisley?

Said exclusive cat seller then stalked him 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
I'm from that wee small place called Ayrshire and in my youth (in the dark ages) the only way I'd have gone to saltcoats is if I was drugged and kidnapped so aye, still feel the same way!

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I thought lardy McKnight was on a diet and so forth? These 6 chins tell a different story:

2B681219-4351-4B7F-A3F7-887B5A51977F.jpeg

Utter fat slag also.

• Haha
  • Sick