Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
Mini heat wave? Why can this thick shit never describe the weather correctly. Here in Glasgow, we are not experiencing a heatwave, mini or not. It’s a lovely mild day, warm but cloudy. The 3 year old children I teach can describe the weather better than him. He needs a bespoke weather chart with pictures to help him

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Galaxy 10

100% no one sent that message. Why would him showing products in wrapping influence people to buy ? gives the wrong colours, all he says its so bougee , gorgeous product, a staple...... then has the cheek to say he deserves commission 🤣🤣🤣 he deserves a kick up his fat hole and sent to the nearest zoo

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Fuck me the legs on that console table will be even more buckled underneath that pile of “autumn” crap. Am I the only one who doesn’t decorate for seasons? My house is pretty much the same until December when we reluctantly put up the Xmas tree …..
I did when kids were younger, mostly home made by them. Now they don't bother with easter and halloween so neither do I. Must only be kids and 40 yo men that do. 😬
---
The audacity of this sign when he’s sitting on the concrete slab.

Didn’t he buy that pink tracksuit a few months ago? When he brought the blue one. Can remember it hanging off the about to collapse wardrobes.
I thought so too, said it was peach. Didn't he wear it to London with his slug coat, with his hilarious someone calling for an influencer sketch?

ETA screenshot. Not sure how to add a story, this app isnae ma joab!!!!
Screenshot_20230805-183843.png

• Haha
  • Sick

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
He's learned to spell hey! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
It’s a pre made GIF so it doesn’t count 😂 Also having to use fake bird sound effects 😬 Meanwhile those of us with front and back doors can open our windows (because our pets don’t hate us and attempt to jump out the window) and listen to the real birds 😆

• Haha
  • Sad

Sloppys

VIP Member
Im avoiding the canaries at all costs next year. Imagine trying to relax on your sun bed from your actual fuhl time joab and these pair of saddos are mincing around you with their primark cups wearing their garish kiddies co ord sets. They'll probs smell all musty aswell seen as their suitcases have been packed 18 months before take aff. It's just no fur me.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He definitely sees something different to us, because he's still feckin ugly 😖
And why does his nose look like it'll make a honking noise if it was squeezed like a clowns 🤣

Screenshot_20230814-230807_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

SuzyE

VIP Member
Hay, Mario. When you send those DMs to yourself, you know, the DMs you keep reminding your followers that you have switched off 🙄 ..."trueful". It can be used, but it's not a common word mate 😉
Screenshot_20230803-232100_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
So turns out there is a big Tesco right next to Marion about 10 minute walk. Stupid whore could had easily walked himself and got it. Then I thought maybe that's where Deed Deek gets picked up for his driving lesson so they don't compromise Marion security.

Yes I actually went Google maps last night to see about this tesco. What is my life. Also

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
It's actually cheaper now than when he shared his affiliant link from the last thread

View attachment 2367811
From today
View attachment 2367813

So he can get in the fucking bin, the greedy c*nt, waiting till it goes up again to share a link.
---
I'm really believing these before and after's as well 🙄

View attachment 2367816

Wonder if his thick brain actually believes these are real
Auld Madge is pyoor confused.

If he's using snail sperm, ah mean serum, with the amount of salt he eats shouldn't he have exploded like when you put salt on a snail? 🐌🧂

• Haha
  • Heart

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I think I this is the saddest content he’s ever put out.

Spent a small fortune out of his small wage to buy a tonne of makeup that he’s squirreling away for over a year for his one cheap week in the sun.

When my mother-in-law died, we had a job clearing out all the little Hummel figurines she had collected over the years. She was convinced they were worth a fortune so they were kept locked away to avoid getting damaged.

This feels very similar.

I usually take the piss out of Mario, but it’s turning more to pity as the days go by.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Him saying that Rayn isn’t bothered about the wax melts, candles, etc because she doesn’t go near them??? It’s the fucking 17189162 different fumes coming you have going in that pokey wee pencil case that’s harmful to her you daft fat slut. He’s so stupid it kills my brain cells. Factual. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
Trolls I need your help! We have just booked to go to that place abroad in a couple weeks (not saying when incase I compromise my security) smell the wealth. 💴
When do I pack?
When do I buy new bits and bobs for holiday?
How many a them 👉🍹 lethals am I allowed each day?

TIA, Capeesh, also
You need tae cancel that hoaliday Tae that place abroad hen, you've left it far too late to get organised noo, yer a lazy bint Tae no have packed a year ago also.
(Have a great time! Jealous am urr. We went tae that place in may an it pished doon the entire week)
---
My fella cleaned our car this morning (smell the wealth) and put a fucking cinnamon air freshener in it, I got in and near choked, pyoooor autumnal vibes
Divorce him pronto hen, next thing he'll be bringing hame wee pumpkins and mushrooms. Ye deserve better hen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna25

Those videos with deed Deek were painful, I’m sure he doesn’t even know what day of the week we are on never mind what a fucking oil smells like …. Smell that wan…. Mmmmm…. Does it smell sweet/spicy? Listen hen I’m surprised he’s standing up straight he doesn’t have a fucking clue wot your on about ALSO

• Haha

bigmouth1927

Omg... i can't believe I've been napping. Ooor hen is clearly feeling herself. Looking like a foreskin in that fucking get up. Threatening to go out in public too. The beggy bitch is after a place on the guest list.
The boaby ornaments too. What a time to be alive trolls. Lets get aww cosy for the night!!!

• Haha

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
I’m taking full credit for him buying a Stanley cup. Called it last week 😂👍🏻 But you don’t read here, do you Marion
IMG_1671.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

peachy-keen

If he hates his Instagram name so much why doesn’t he just change it? Oh yeah, cause Deek got him a MDF sign, signed and sealed

• Haha
Mad to think in the 5 years he’s been on “this app” if he hadn’t wasted money on the Autumn and Christmas tat (easily a couple of thousand each year) and been savvy enough with paid brand work (whether I feel he deserves it or not) they would have had the deposit and would’ve had cheap enough payments before rates went up.

He says he doesn’t plan ahead or make goals, but it’s really just because he’s too lazy and thick.
If he spends average £600 a month on takes outs, small businesses, tats works out 7k a year been on that app 5 years could had just under 40k deposit which is a decent amount money for a bigger flat or house. Deed Deek could even had driving lessons and car out of it.
His lastest posts trying be smug and funny when really it's us that get last laugh Everytime. Money wasted, no memories, no wedding, no car.. yet, missed the boat to get big on Instagram, I have white company pillows I got 2 years ago in the sale still perfect, man is laughing about people's pillows yet he's bought how many in last 5 years? That's right numerous it's cheap rubbish he buys which don't last.
No everyone wants their bed to look like a show room bed. A bed of nails looks more comfortable than his pit.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Absolutely screaming at him creaming his knickers about line dried cunt washings!!! 🤣🤣🤣 like…. Not living in a bedsit and having access to a washing line is something you could ACTUALLY achieve if you spent less money on tat! What a twit.

Exhibit A:

• Heart

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
Home Bargains dupe of an H&M vase? I thought dupes were of high end brands?

Ooooooh wait - H&M IS high end for oor Marion….

• Haha