Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The voice he used on that cat in that story 😩 imagine living doonstairs from it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What happened to him jumping on the band wagon of paying tributes to singers that have passed. Nothing about Sinead O'Connor did the management of his page aka Deed Deek not allow that. He's an orange man there will be no tributes for the southerners on that page so forth.

His haters.. gets 0 hate comments/DM so makes it soo obvious he reads here, what happened to don't go on that vile page, done with it say what they want don't bother me.

Marion you are cruel to Rayn you call her a witch on your stories enough said. I wish she would trash your shelf that looks like a shrine for AMA. Also

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The child bearing hips oan her and Mario it smells like you should close your legs...your arse stinks. ibs through the flairboards

Screenshot_20230803_210033_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry but is anyone home Deek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think Deek has only got wan functioning nostril so aye I don't think his opinion will matter. Canny wait for the au'um collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf lovelies. Um….is there something actually wrong with Derek (asides from the football team he supports that is) that’s just no fuckin normal.
Love to youse all especially ma wee hen @Babybail93 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Are they always in bed watching telly because he accidentally bought a bunch of concrete slabs when he meant to buy a sofa??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Deek’s no goat a bulge pass it on 🍄 Standing there with skinny jeans on and no even a slight peek of the mushroom

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s running out of wax melt content ma lovelies so he’s back to trolls. Show us some DM’s from your wee trolls Maz. Oh no wait you don’t have any 🤷‍♀️. He’s literally got nothing in his life other than cleaning the polis truncheons and reading here also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, night night when it’s still bloody light out! My four year old goes to bed later than him!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s running out of wax melt content ma lovelies so he’s back to trolls. Show us some DM’s from your wee trolls Maz. Oh no wait you don’t have any 🤷‍♀️. He’s literally got nothing in his life other than cleaning the polis truncheons and reading here also.
Erm get back in your lane Hen! He just happened across a totally real and not fake at all DM from a devoted follower.

Reactions: 10
He makes it so obvious that he reads here. He got it wrong that we'll be pissed though when we know how easy it is to trigger him 🤣👏

Autumn King, Crown. Shut up and sit down you dilusional imbecile

View attachment 2354662
---

Nah, l hate him and l don't often say that 🤣
Keep making us laugh at you though, Mario 🤭
King of Autumn and Mr Crissmas, oh my Martin, elusions of grandeur while you live out an extra's life in Trainspotting #factual

Dunno why Hannah sent youse the scents, wi the size of your beak youse cud huv smelt them fae Beirut aw the way tae her spare room, ah mean her bespoke scent making lab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does Lorna no accept klarna? Thought he was on a pure bespoke therapy journey where he claimed his power and stated he had not looked on these vile hate forms for 5 years* no ma factual quote.

Really when all he is is a 10 a penny Instagram account, rinse and repeat, anything for content and engagement, except he gets none, no brand deals worth £, had to PAY to meet his bestie hinch, he gets gifted the left overs ( t o n y a l mo n d) anyone? Resorted to doing aff links 5 years too late trying to scrape enough together for a post office travel card for his trip to Lanzarotte. If it wasn’t for the pure parody vibes I’d say call it a day.

FREE RAYNE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
after Mario’s mushroom, I had hoped that deek would have something to be the top. Now I’m wondering if all this buying of tat and whatnot is transference from the lack of a decent sex life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Deek looks like he's filtered in that pic his hips look wide and dont match his top half 🤣 also king of autumn duck off gonzo only one to take your crown is the fuckin dentist . He's a delusional dope i reckon he's a keyboard warrior he wouldn't dare say half the tit he does to your face in public the tit be rolling into his fake gucci's

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ha ha ha. Just seen his stories! Fuckin hell 🤣🤣🙈.
Maz is creaming in his in hoosecoat n tartan jamas whilst poor deek is sniffing fuckin candy canes or whatever christmas shite it is, because hes been told to!!!
No wonder Rayn is giving them two 'the look' .
Marion - you are the gift that keeps on gifting hen. Ho fuckin ho🎄🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.