Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still watches hen also.

View attachment 2354482
Makes it very clear he reads here, suppose he has all the time in the world when he has no friends or social life 😂 🥴

he is mean to Rayn though - bleeping angers me he buys endless amounts of tat and could put two Christmas trees up but won’t buy his cat a cat tree when she’s stuck in that postage stamp all day. My cat loves her cat tree especially lying in the wee hammock by the window watching the birds. He’s a fat selfish ugly freeloading bald bastard nae debates. Factual.So fourth. IYDKGTK. Factual. Xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
By the way, Mario, I don’t hate you, I love you. You give me all this free entertainment. And, on days when I’m wrecked from my joab that is ma joab and wonder if I should pack it all in and have a much more scaled-back existence, I look at you and that gives me the power to push on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why does he think we hate him? He’s our entertainment monkey!

Deek is out his absolute bin!
Exactly. I don't hate him in the way I detest influencers, but that's because he's not an influencer. Got to stick my hand up I find his constant mistakes hilarious and he is one man where every single thing he does makes him look like a bellend. How can you hate someone who makes you laugh so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
every other day he mentions trolls and his haters. It clearly gets to him or he wouldn’t care enough to mention it as much as he does - I find him such a strange little man, it’s intriguing to watch, to know such a person exists on this planet. He’s bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does he no realise if we weren’t talking about him then no one would 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Mario as you clearly read here its THEIR not there #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought she was too affronted to film in front of Deek 🤨
She’s FUMMING we all prefer Deek and want him to escape Marion’s strangler fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hes off his rocker. He gets no hate because he's turned his messages off to anyone he doesnt follow. And he doesnt enjoy it or he wouldn't have it set that way. The only way he knows about haters is if he reads here, and I dont hate him I just think he's a pure know head, usually because of videos like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tell me you're high,withoot telling me your high.
Screenshot_20230803-201416~2.png

PS. Martin, hello nosey beak. Enjoy your boring life that youse huv tae talk aboot a cheap break a year in advance. Absolutely living the high life, but only in your Beirut penthouse. 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ma new fav pastime is going onto the profiles of everyone Marion shares. Not a single brain cell or ounce of attractiveness between the lot of them. It’s like a really shite cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone has been sticking her hench nose oan this app again
---
I’ve never heard Derek speak before. It has just cemented it fae me that he isn’t working with the full set
Whit!!!. You've never watched the Jo Malone clip, get tae ken asap, sprint don't walk, also!!!!!
---
Pure fleeing oot his Joseph Joseph 🍃
That is surely a contender fur a thread title, ma poast ma rules, also!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’ll be spitting feathers tonight that AW posted about his journey on this app and all the money he’s made 😂 could’ve been you Mario if you weren’t illiterate, lazy and addicted to spending money

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mario if the rumours are true and you do read here…the leg is buckled oan your console table doll, and putting that bin in front ae your fridge makes you a fanny. Oh and you know you can exchange something called money fur a sofa that doesn’t look and feel like a breezeblock, hope this helps hen x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She still watches hen also.

View attachment 2354482
He makes it so obvious that he reads here. He got it wrong that we'll be pissed though when we know how easy it is to trigger him 🤣👏

Autumn King, Crown. Shut up and sit down you dilusional imbecile

Screenshot_20230803-203021_Instagram.jpg

---
By the way, Mario, I don’t hate you, I love you. You give me all this free entertainment. And, on days when I’m wrecked from my joab that is ma joab and wonder if I should pack it all in and have a much more scaled-back existence, I look at you and that gives me the power to push on.
Nah, l hate him and l don't often say that 🤣
Keep making us laugh at you though, Mario 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.