Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am being completely trueful (WTF does that even mean) the wax melts and Deek getting high on sniffing scents has made my night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hay, Mario. When you send those DMs to yourself, you know, the DMs you keep reminding your followers that you have switched off 🙄 ..."trueful". It can be used, but it's not a common word mate 😉
Screenshot_20230803-232100_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
after Mario’s mushroom, I had hoped that deek would have something to be the top. Now I’m wondering if all this buying of tat and whatnot is transference from the lack of a decent sex life.
They both have clits hen.
---
The child bearing hips oan her and Mario it smells like you should close your legs...your arse stinks. ibs through the flairboards

View attachment 2354727

I'm sorry but is anyone home Deek
Look at him off his tits, probably sniffing poppers not oils lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Am thinking that Hannah's business isnae daeing so well but oor Marion diz actually get her sales so she's using him to boost it. Otherwise why wid she bother letting him loose on 2 or 3 new scents.

Ma prediction is that their bespoke boujee holiday next year is Gran Canaria as Deek can still get access to his daily green which helps him cope wi living Manbagz himsel. Can't say a blame him!

Anyone else see that he wiz up Elaine C Smith's erse on her birthday post and pretending tae be her pal. Bet he's met her wance via his bro.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I'm fine". "Not bothered". "Don't read anything about myself", FFS we cannot be about to get stuck in another loop of him trying to pretend he doesn't come looking and isn't bothered. I suggest he brush up on Pinocchio before he starts pretending to watch Hocus Pocus for backgrounds in photos of autumn decoration done badly (Autumn King... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣), as I don't reckon that nose will fit in the shoe box much longer if he keeps suggesting he doesn’t read Tattle regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A don’t know about you lassies but a Cannae wait tae see wit the Autumn King/Mr Crissmas has planned this year - nice walks? Christmas markets? Drinks with friends? A trip to New York?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A don’t know about you lassies but a Cannae wait tae see wit the Autumn King/Mr Crissmas has planned this year - nice walks? Christmas markets? Drinks with friends? A trip to New York?
Or just more 100% polyester duvet covers from
SHEIN and polystyrene pumpkins to add to the already bursting Beirut Towers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wunner if he's gonna treatit us to the big unveiling of Crissmas at Marios with a countdown to keep us in suspense? I can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wunner if he's gonna treatit us to the big unveiling of Crissmas at Marios with a countdown to keep us in suspense? I can't wait!
It’ll be like all of his countdowns. He’ll start it, get impatient and reveal 24hrs early

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I actually thought wee Deek was going to drink that stuff 🤭
King of Autumn, also 😆
Not to mention “ don’t wok, run” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhhh morning Maz. I don't hate ya, you Big, fat, greedy, fanny. I howl at you, you're so embarassing, I still don't believe you're not a parody account.
You're not an influencer, in fact quite the opposite. Hence the parody theory seems valid.
You aren't a OG of nothing. Hence the theory of you being a parody picks up pace.
Your home decor is rank. Now someone please convince me he's not a parody account please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t know who’s in that Whitney video
But it sure ain’t Whitney Houston 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lorna is actual Marion in a wig, factual. Same beak and everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember when she was trying to keep up with the other huns by claiming she had 2 phones? Business and personal and how the business one would be going in the drawer when she needed a break. HAHAHA!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You vile trolls, I'm here to remind you on this cold crisp autumn dayn that Mario is KING of those Islands called Abroad, he lives in a palace in the capital Beejong. The natives worship him.

• Haha
Deek looks like he's filtered in that pic his hips look wide and dont match his top half 🤣 also king of autumn duck off gonzo only one to take your crown is the fuckin dentist . He's a delusional dope i reckon he's a keyboard warrior he wouldn't dare say half the tit he does to your face in public the tit be rolling into his fake gucci's
Child bearing hips ma lovelie, but Martin is a Jaffa. Mebbes that attracted Deek, wit wi him being an 🍊 man.
---
How exactly is this fat bleep changing people’s lives?
By aspiring us no tae be like him. He's the OG Mr Miyagi fur the new generation. Wax melt oan, wax melt aff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me if this bleep was chocolate he'd eat himself! Obviously bespoke chocolate, nane o that Cadbury shite. Do Joseph Joseph make chocolate?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.