Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these idiots really think that you can only get Black Orchid from Ava Maaaaaaaay? Most wax melt companies sell it? I know this and I have never purchased a wax melt in my life!
IMG_4111.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just noticed his new display picture on Instagram. At first glance it look like he’s wearing a halter neck top…. Which would actually be a better look than the longline beige granny cardi!
🤭

8FEA2F34-80E4-4237-9E60-8E1EF2158465.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
On his phone reposting shite aw day. Cant be much polishing going on. But it’s still that hardest joab in the world, according to Mas.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just noticed his new display picture on Instagram. At first glance it look like he’s wearing a halter neck top…. Which would actually be a better look than the longline beige granny cardi!
🤭

View attachment 2353517
Cannot unsee this now.
---
Looks like he's wearing an earring just to add to the 'yer auntie that's no really yer auntie just yer mum's mate from the bingo' aesthetic.
Yer auntie that isn't yer auntie always had main character syndrome too didn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So a wis in that wee bespoke business Harry Corry the day and noticed they've set a table up next tae the till where aw the crap they canny sell goes tae try an shill that Ava May shite at a reduced price, a rummaged through the melts tae see if there wis ony o oor maz's but naw, nane ataw, pyoor guttit a wis cos a really fancied bumpin intae the wee bespoke display. I think by next week they'll be giving them away with every purchase of £1.50 or more.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actual greeting ma lovelie. Dinnae ever lose your power. Keep spining brite 💎

One thing to note....where auld rubber gub and boiled egg?
Hen, you need to stay in your lane. This wee holiday is purely for them to reconnect, and start introducing romance, intae the relationship also, after it turned intae purely scat play and so forth. Marion is imagining sex oan the beach and flowers in her wee cockatiel feathers and so forth. In reality we are going to get two little, burned, cocktail sausages and gastroenteritis for the fat, greedy one also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is he implying he's turning down the same kinda £ Caroline Hirons turns down 🤣

And all this cosy autumn chat, it's so balmy and muggy in the greater Glasgow area today that I've had 3 loads out actually drying in the fresh air. It's almost TOO cosy in this heat ma hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve never heard Deek speak before.

Why does he sound like such a little old man? Is it the exertion of sniffing and talking at the same time?

He was off his tits in those videos also. Don’t think getting him to huff essential oils was the brightest idea when he’s already spacing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.