Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has he always said everything first & louder?! :rolleyes:
You’re a nobody Hen, get back in your lane. Also.

Reactions: 22
Ma hens I've been at my job that is my job the day and this wee slug nearly got me in bother. Company failed a visit and my boss said to us all "these are all things you should know and if you don't know, get to know!" Holding in the giggles was actually painful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ma hens I've been at my job that is my job the day and this wee slug nearly got me in bother. Company failed a visit and my boss said to us all "these are all things you should know and if you don't know, get to know!" Holding in the giggles was actually painful
Your boss needs to stay humble, consider that sometimes there isny any failure but is that really for this company? Shout it hen, NO FUR ME, I DON'T WANT TAE PASS. I could, but it's no fur me etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His holiday ‘hacks’ are like something you’d read in take a break magazine, an edition from 1996. Absolute fanny. Hope his suitcase goes missing also.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Youse shud just huv shouted sing it hen!

Does he no ken his passions urni your passions?
---
Took masel oan a wee jurneh thru this delusional prick's Insta.

Who remembers this hair-don't by Sweeney Todd?

Buckled
He asked Nathan Todd fur a haircut tae make him look like a fillum star, mission accomplished 👌
Screenshot_20230803-000029.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Clutching ma beak at the holiday pic by oor very oan artist @hopethishelpsallthebest

I've never taking a cup on holiday. I just buy my drink and it comes in a bleeping glass/cup/bottle/can. Has he actually said he's going to Lanza?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't get my head round this buying all tour holiday stuff a year out. What's going to happen if deek finally hits puberty and has a growth spurt into size 13-14? Primark might no let him return the PlayStation swimming trunks that far out

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can't get my head round this buying all tour holiday stuff a year out. What's going to happen if deek finally hits puberty and has a growth spurt into size 13-14? Primark might no let him return the PlayStation swimming trunks that far out
Hen, it just doesn’t make sense. Husband and I are taking our kiddo to that place Abroad in a few weeks and I haven’t bought ANYTHING. We already have summer clothes and I’ll get the kiddo some pool toys here because it’ll probably be cheaper. I’ll bring some of our usual SPF ✨ for the wean because he’s got bespoke sensitivity of the night highest spectrum skin. Job done!

Reactions: 16
Clutching ma beak at the holiday pic by oor very oan artist @hopethishelpsallthebest

I've never taking a cup on holiday. I just buy my drink and it comes in a bleeping glass/cup/bottle/can. Has he actually said he's going to Lanza?
He rambles so much shite, but I think he said something about it being breezy there so he’ll be able to cope with the heat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Makes me laugh out loud. Breezy - true. But it's like sitting in front of a dozen hair dryers.
I'm not in Lanzarote but I live in that abroad place and have it every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He obviously thinks by writing HAY he’s getting one up on here, what a sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.