Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can imagine them just getting to the airport and just sitting down waiting for someone to come and get them.
Like they did that Xmas eve.
Not checked in, just sat waiting in their matching tracksuits.
This is 100% what will happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Firstly why is he pretending he worked with Jamie G once upon a time. She probably avoided him like the plague. Secondly do we know what counter he worked on because I genuinely think he thinks he worked on a make up counter and has all this knowledge he must share. He doesn't have any knowledge. Also why would you buy make up so far in advance when you've not even tried it properly. He's a big bug eyed weapon also
I seen him once in Debenhams all he done was refold stock no where near the make up counter
---
Pretty sure it’s 27th august as mine is the 25th and I remember last year wishing his was the same date so I could be treated to some laughs on my bday knowing his was so tragic. Can’t wait to see his bday outfit, I wonder will he wear that wee tshirt he got from flannels that looks like it’s got planets on it :m
27th same as me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Only Mario thinks you could get paid for simply showing the packaging of an unused product without even showing himself using said product, showing a before and after (without filters!!), explaining why it's so good, where you can buy it, how much it costs, why it's better than the rest etc... He's no right upstairs, is he.

Reactions: 28
Can imagine them just getting to the airport and just sitting down waiting for someone to come and get them.
Like they did that Xmas eve.
Not checked in, just sat waiting in their matching tracksuits.
Please let this happen! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma lovelies, am just back from that place "abroad" and ah sweated so much that ma blusher turned into lipstick IYKYKIYDKGTK.

Barry M cream blush, £4.99 from the small business "Superdrug". Am no linking it tho cos this page isnae ma joab also.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Only Mario thinks you could get paid for simply showing the packaging of an unused product without even showing himself using said product, showing a before and after (without filters!!), explaining why it's so good, where you can buy it, how much it costs, why it's better than the rest etc... He's no right upstairs, is he.
No company would pay him because he doesn't just use one type of each item, he has 3 concealers, 4 loose powders, 100 lip balms etc. But they're all staples you know! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And why is everything "I've had this ages, months and months".... is he trying to make out he has had these items before anyone else? Love how he said the blusher was a nude tone, yet it was bright pink 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just having a nosy at that Andrew Wheatcroft I keep seeing mentioned on here and saw this cracker of a comment from oor Maz. Has he actually ever been to that place abroad, I don’t think this is factual also 🤭
What a bleeping twit she is!

Reactions: 13
The lies just spout out his mouth - long day at work, won't be home until 8.30pm but yet is still at home just before 12. So that'll be your 1-5 shift to keep the benefits going, and a possible homer or greasy dinner after it Marion?

Reactions: 21
Just having a nosy at that Andrew Wheatcroft I keep seeing mentioned on here and saw this cracker of a comment from oor Maz. Has he actually ever been to that place abroad, I don’t think this is factual also 🤭
CRINGE!!

Reactions: 14
How desperate can you be 😂 He absolutely wishes he had a wee deal with that small company look fantastic but the reality is he never will and he knows it. His days to make money from Insta are done :mHe doesn't even try the products on or show what they look like on, legit just records the outside of the box and tries to describe it 😂 Compare him with that girl Georgia, hinchs mate, who does loads of ads for look fantastic but I actually dont mind her ads, she genuinely knows what she is talking about and uses the products - He is a bleeping weirdo and I am cringing at him this day tagging Look Fantastic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trolls I need your help! We have just booked to go to that place abroad in a couple weeks (not saying when incase I compromise my security) smell the wealth. 💴
When do I pack?
When do I buy new bits and bobs for holiday?
How many a them 👉🍹 lethals am I allowed each day?

TIA, Capeesh, also

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trolls I need your help! We have just booked to go to that place abroad in a couple weeks (not saying when incase I compromise my security) smell the wealth. 💴
When do I pack?
When do I buy new bits and bobs for holiday?
How many a them 👉🍹 lethals am I allowed each day?

TIA, Capeesh, also
Have you even ordered your bespoke drinking cup yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.