Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when he says that “all brands should be paying me commission” nonsense, makes me laugh oot loud coz the reality is that they would be if he wisny so shite
He types one message to himself and thinks the brands will come flocking 🤣🤣🤣
Its getting uncomfortable now. There's clearly something not quite right in his heed!!
Who the duck arranges Christmas and autumn decorations??? With Christmas it's part of the fun unpacking boxes each year, remembering what you have - AT bleeping CHRISTMAS.
1st September the Dr's waiting room is going to be clashing like duck with button mushrooms and plush pumpkins. What a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Look Fantastic is one of the worst companies I’ve ever dealt with, so they’d suit Mario.

He is such a knob. He can barely strong a sentence together, keeps getting the names of products wrong, and despite telling is he’s spending time “editing”, his videos look shakey and cheap because he’s filming them on the potato he uses as a phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
100% no one sent that message. Why would him showing products in wrapping influence people to buy ? gives the wrong colours, all he says its so bougee , gorgeous product, a staple...... then has the cheek to say he deserves commission 🤣🤣🤣 he deserves a kick up his fat hole and sent to the nearest zoo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh tattle trolls, how you've made me lol tonight.... "minge twinges" 🤣🤣

Going back to the make up; he hardly wears the stuff at hame, so why would you want to wear it abroad, in the sweltering heat? All I wore was a bit of bronzer and lippy when I was away last week and even that was melted off after an hour 🙃

I hope the weight in his case is over and he gets charged a wee fortune in baggage fees 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“We can’t check you in from a cafe” 😂
Just having a nosy at that Andrew Wheatcroft I keep seeing mentioned on here and saw this cracker of a comment from oor Maz. Has he actually ever been to that place abroad, I don’t think this is factual also 🤭
Jesus H Christ. I’ve just cringed myself inside out and into another dimension. As if an actual grown bleeping adult is posting tit like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gads he’s extra bulbous the night 🤢 even his wee mushroom before he’s needing a cold shower.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He definitely sees something different to us, because he's still feckin ugly 😖
And why does his nose look like it'll make a honking noise if it was squeezed like a clowns 🤣

Screenshot_20230814-230807_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Nah, I refuse to believe his isn’t some kind of comedy account now. Packing for his holiday a year in advance. All the misspellings. Bespoke cups with their names on like a pair of toddlers. Autumn talk when it’s still the height of summer. Christmas talk when Autumn is in full swing. Insisting brands should be paying him. The OUTFITS!! THE SHOES!! The HAIR!!
He’s a parody. Factual. Also. Capesh!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t know of any 40 year old
Man that takes selfies like 12 year old
Girls! All my nieces do they daft close up pics to send random snapchats to their friends but my nieces are 12-16 so ill
Give them a pass cos I know they’ll stop it when they hit a bit of maturity

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know of any 40 year old
Man that takes selfies like 12 year old
Girls! All my nieces do they daft close up pics to send random snapchats to their friends but my nieces are 12-16 so ill
Give them a pass cos I know they’ll stop it when they hit a bit of maturity
Oh yeah mine all do the 0.5 photo thing. It’s awful but they’re all dumb teenagers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.