Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh. I live in a forty degree country and I manage to sleep fine.
As my old Dad used to say - "He's just a big girls blouse." (No idea what it's meant to mean but I like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have you even ordered your bespoke drinking cup yet??
I'll order it for next year's holiday so it's here just in time
---
My small holiday abroad is September 15th, so I might start packing today but I feel I'm not prepared as I didn't start buying makeup, cups, clothes or a colleen hoover book a year in advance and I haven't changed up any euros yet. I might have to reschedule the holiday for next year as I've obviously left it too late. xxx
I think we might need to postpone it until next year my lovely, it's just too late to start preparing. Pair of lazy witches we are 🆘
---
You need tae cancel that hoaliday Tae that place abroad hen, you've left it far too late to get organised noo, yer a lazy bint Tae no have packed a year ago also.
(Have a great time! Jealous am urr. We went tae that place in may an it pished doon the entire week)
---

Divorce him pronto hen, next thing he'll be bringing hame wee pumpkins and mushrooms. Ye deserve better hen.
Jeez ya absolute troll, don't hold back how ye really feel :p lazy I may be but I take offence to "bint" Sit doon and have some class! Stay in yer ain lane my lovley. 🥔❤'s Capeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's definitely going 3* at most.
Nay aircon for him also
I've convinced myself he will go to some big glamourous 5* resort that he can't afford and that's why he has to wait a year to go. Paying instalments every month so that when he does go he can make out like the hotel invited him - I wouldn't put it past him, we have seen his fake ads for fabric conditioner and he is such a beggy desperate fatty that it would be something he would do.

In reality, all he can afford is an allocated on-arrival 2* holiday with no air con and the only available pool is at the sister hotel 8 miles away. I can not wait for the Q&A when he gets home, when he tries to make it out to be on the same level as SSS 47k holiday 😂 :m

• Haha
Polish_20230815_094857524.jpg

That's definitely migration. Causes include: Bad placement, Over injecting, Wrong product, Inflammation and Poor aftercare.

Or choosing someone who thinks Practice makes OK 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Who the duck has time for a Spoons breakfast before work?! I can just about manage to make myself a bit of toast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I flew to Toronto and packed the night before. Factual.
Also, the packing was done after an emergency evening visit to the vet with ma poor dug.
Oh you have really got your sh*it together my lovely, but that's not the Marion way. Cases MUST be packed a year in advance #nomyquote

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think the troll means 9 pounds out of petty cash, or 90, probably closer to 900.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Even his weight loss journey is 10 years out of date. Remember back in the day aw the scheme maws would celebrate a good weigh in day with a Chinese. Also.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.