Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showed Mr Sloppys this. I said guess who this is and he replied with oh is that mArion and Deek who you want a ménage a trois with? Is divorce an option?

After this he did said this hurts my head wtf is the bleep trying to say? We know men wear make up 🤯.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have we ever actually seen him apply or wear make up?
Also cant wait till he gets to lanza and all that tit melts in the heat 😂😂😂 he’s going to end up in hospital with heat stroke, you burn easily in lanza because of the wind you don't notice how much sun you’ve actually taken. I burnt my back there once and couldn't lie on it for a week 😭😂
Currently 39 in Lanzarote he will be like a lobster. I have never seen him do a step by step of what he does with make up or how to apply. Just a before and after post with his big red eye Shadow. I need to look actaully if he still wears his eyes like that during day mind we would see a red tint round eyes and he'd say he don't wear make up during day 😅

• Haha
No one cares about men wearing make up 😂😂 that’s not the issue here. The issue is this delusional hole talking about make up when he never ever wears it! Where is the need in all that make up?! He’s never out. And even when he does go out he never wears a full face! He buys for the sake of buying. I wouldn’t touch half his make up it’s surely out of date 😂😂😂 stop pretending like people have an issue with men wearing make up. Most men wear it better than us woman. There’s no issue there. It’s not the 80s 😂 get yourself up to date Mario hen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Get a grip you stupid illiterate cretin.

Stop trying to imply we're discriminatory/ homophobic / nasty bullies.
We take the pish oota you, because you're a delusional, debt ridden, pointless bitter wee scroat also.

If you don't like what you read, stop sticking your beak into oor posts also.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker but had to post today - so raging at these make up stories, glad you like minded people feel the same. How can he advertise/explain the colour, the finish, the feel etc.....when he had never used them!!! They are all brand new. He is just jumping on the influencer bandwagon and failing miserably. He wont ever use those products, all that money spent, just to seem like he is 'in'. I actually feel quite sorry for him and its touched a nerve as I used to be like that. Thinking I had to have all the trending products. Be it make up, skincare, cleaning products etc. I cringe when I think of the money I wasted, the plastic gone to land fill, all for 5 mins of feeling 'happy'. I soon wised up and stopped that behaviour, and guess what Marion, I own my own home, I have a full time job, have savings, no klarna/loans/credit card debt and can afford a holiday every year. When will he wake up and realise what he is doing to himself! He needs therapy!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ma lovelies, I’m excited to catch up on the dots of doom, kids are at a sleepover so I’ll be having one or more of those lethal drinks *takes me back* so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
His life is so empty that he’s buying stuff for a holiday that’s a year away. Such a sad, simple little man. He really has no clue. Hoards if makeup that he never wears. He needs blocked, reported and deleted fae Klarna.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I go to the bespoke place called abroad, I never wear make up as the sun melts it off. Plus how can you swim in the sea/pool with a face full of make up? Maybe some waterproof mascara and concealer under eyes. That's it for me. That pic of him and Deek on the rubbish filled beach had me chuckling 😆 @hopethishelpsallthebest

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone ever watched Gimme Gimme Gimme? He’s gonna end up looking like Tom in Lollipop man with all that make up that doesnae suit him. So aye.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Av been out living my best life, celebrating the weans birthday in that place Softplay. But I see I haven’t missed much apart from the usual bullshit.

• Haha
All the make up he is getting and cups the case weight will be 15kg alone. Surely a person with half a brain cell wouldn't buy mae up for 10 months in advance for your holiday. Youse keep saying he got to be going this year at some point. That's no normal behavior and why does Deed Deek go along with this.
Pair of half wits.

Reactions: 16
All the make up he is getting and cups the case weight will be 15kg alone. Surely a person with half a brain cell wouldn't buy mae up for 10 months in advance for your holiday. Youse keep saying he got to be going this year at some point. That's no normal behavior and why does Deed Deek go along with this.
Pair of half wits.
Probably cos deed Deek hasn’t realised this isn’t a bad trip yet… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who takes 5 foundations, 5 face powders, 5 concealers and 3 bronzers all brand new, ready packed a year in advance of a holiday when you don’t even wear that much makeup that often at home?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All that make up will have gone off by the time he wears it on holiday next year. No wonder his skin is bleeping manky
Abzoolutely sure Jamie Genevieve will be delighted to be associated wae thon fat slug Mario
The Charlotte Tilbury foundation ain't in a bottle Mario, it's clearly a tube. Something a bit like yersel'
Abzolute roaster and so forth

Reactions: 17
If he’s so into makeup and has his absolute staples etc how come he never shows himself applying it or takes any photos of himself wearing it without a heavy filter? He never looks any different- just that filter that gives him an orange face. It’s tragic that there’s hundreds of pounds of products in that wee makeup bag that will most likely never get touched. He needs help. He’s ruining his own life with the excessive spending for this app.

Reactions: 21
Absolute bell end.

His staples yet they're new & he hasn't tried them.

I don't know of a single person who buys new makeup for holiday.
You just take your usual stuff, but use far less of it.
Stupid fat spunk stain also.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't be arsed to post all his make-up crap talk.

I thought he had a gimble influenced by his bff Hannah? So why not use that.

Nay wonder he is inundated by the make-up brands to show off their wares, he swears like a trooper. Such a class act he is.

366429780_825135885650410_55232951663567290_n.jpg

Untitled.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.