Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So turns out there is a big Tesco right next to Marion about 10 minute walk. Stupid bleep could had easily walked himself and got it. Then I thought maybe that's where Deed Deek gets picked up for his driving lesson so they don't compromise Marion security.

Yes I actually went Google maps last night to see about this tesco. What is my life. Also
She's getting that 7 pound back and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing annoys me more than when he says he’s cleaned the house. Your brother’s house mario? Cause you certainly don’t have a house, prick

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So turns out there is a big Tesco right next to Marion about 10 minute walk. Stupid bleep could had easily walked himself and got it. Then I thought maybe that's where Deed Deek gets picked up for his driving lesson so they don't compromise Marion security.

Yes I actually went Google maps last night to see about this tesco. What is my life. Also
I’ve seen Deek in this Tesco a couple of times, himself obviously thinks he’s too famous to be seen in it 😂

• Haha
Mini heat wave? Why can this thick tit never describe the weather correctly. Here in Glasgow, we are not experiencing a heatwave, mini or not. It’s a lovely mild day, warm but cloudy. The 3 year old children I teach can describe the weather better than him. He needs a bespoke weather chart with pictures to help him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the same thing happened last year. He got all his tat and plastic leaves out and the temperatures soared.
---

🤣🤣
You’re right. He had it all out by middle/late August while the rest of the country was sweating.

I know the temperatures have been a bit cooler than average this year but August is still technically summer. Even if it's a tit one.

Reactions: 15
Heatwave, there isn't one due apparently. unless he has his own ecosystem.

Moans about the heat, then moans about the rain, then announces a heat wave that is nay there.

Stupid is as stupid does.

365492882_304153928693336_2918688822823243873_n.jpg

2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Another clown who doesn't realise a cold and influenza are not the same thing.
Screenshot_20230808-101536.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Another clown who doesn't realise a cold and influenza are not the same thing. View attachment 2365313
I get the gist after reading this but bloody hell the spelling and punctuation is shite.
IF and I mean a big IF he did ever get the flu then he would be on IG moaning about it and wanting the adoration from being ill

Reactions: 15
I live in Paisley. It’s lovely and warm and bright. It rained briefly earlier. In summary, the weather is variable. Why does he persist in announcing exaggerated extremes of weather that are not true?

Hung my washing out this morning and it’s nearly dry and so forth.

#cleanbreeze

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I genuinely wonder if he’s just been blessed with a low IQ or if there’s something else going on upstairs. Did his mum drop him on his head as a baby? I’m watching my kiddo grow and learn every day and I swear at only four years old, he’s already smarter than Mario. Even my niece who’s six can spell better than him!

Also, looking at the weather for the next of weeks and it’s tipped to be between 23 and 26 and this twit is talking about getting the Autumn Tat out already. He’ll look like a right idiot when he’s sweating his tits off aw cosy, surrounded by plastic leaves and wax melts while the rest of the country is still enjoying summer.
She didn't pick him up enough to drap him, that's why the back of his haid is as flat as a pancake.
---
You’re right. He had it all out by middle/late August while the rest of the country was sweating.

I know the temperatures have been a bit cooler than average this year but August is still technically summer. Even if it's a tit one.
Definitely still summer, I googled it the other day and Autumn starts 22nd September, and goes right up to a few days before christmas, when winter offically starts. Whereas I daisy uncle will have moved on to winter by the time Autumn even comes.
He moans all November and December about the winter weather, not even realising that it's still actually Autumn, his favourite season.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She didn't pick him up enough to drap him, that's why the back of his haid is as flat as a pancake.
I wouldn't have picked him up either to be fair. In fact if he had been my baby he would have a flat nose as wide as his face because I would have laid him face down for at least the first year so I didnt have to look at the ugly freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Another clown who doesn't realise a cold and influenza are not the same thing. View attachment 2365313
Is he the sort of clown who thinks you catch a cold from being cold??

I've had flu exactly one time in my entire life, when I was around 17 and I was basically on deaths door for about two weeks. If you'd had the flu Marion, trust me, you'd know! And since getting preggo five years ago and popping out a sprog, I get the flu vaccine every year because despite not being an at risk group, I ain't got time to risk coming down with the flu!

Reactions: 22
I live in Paisley. It’s lovely and warm and bright. It rained briefly earlier. In summary, the weather is variable. Why does he persist in announcing exaggerated extremes of weather that are not true?

Hung my washing out this morning and it’s nearly dry and so forth.

#cleanbreeze
Look at you hen getting to hang your bleep washings out on a line, smell the wealth so aye and so fourth. also.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.