Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you were feeling that no well would you go out for a meal 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 fanny

Reactions: 27
He’s nae content so he’s daeing a shausage fingers Shammi and saying he’s noooo well. Sho aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or are his Kerry Katonas getting more squinty by the day? Looks abzalootley boss eyed. What a bleeping state and nae debates.
I've said a few times he's cockeyed. Aye, the camera doesn't lie 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen wee Mario on a TikTok! He’s finally made it with that mate of his PTWM. It’s worth a watch @ptwm_unmasked if you want a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen wee Mario on a TikTok! He’s finally made it with that mate of his PTWM. It’s worth a watch @ptwm_unmasked if you want a laugh
Hahaha just watched that. Dunno who's that page is but they hate the ptwm scammer!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if gonzo is not well but actually pretending he's not well cos him and luigi are off on they're jolidays 🤔 if you felt a cold coming on would ye go out for shite on a plate then go home and feel like 'death'. ... which btw he always looks like death . Its giving uncle fester vibes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I wonder if gonzo is not well but actually pretending he's not well cos him and luigi are off on they're jolidays 🤔 if you felt a cold coming on would ye go out for shite on a plate then go home and feel like 'death'. ... which btw he always looks like death . Its giving uncle fester vibes
Ah here don’t insult Uncle Fester!! Mario is definitely uglier he’s more like the child catcher with that hooter

• Haha
Saw this and thought of Derk oan his learning tae drive journae
3BAF10EB-7508-4EA6-942D-9FA4615FBC59.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hens, I had what I can only describe as the Mario Diet yesterday and feel like a bloated pile of shite today. Can’t imagine putting that into my body every day but I had a team leaver lunch (steak and wine and Hawksmoor - smell the wealth) and dinner & cinema in the evening. Desperately in need of a bleeping salad today!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been having a wee mooch on that app that isn’t ma joab and came across that Anna Louisa cleaning woman. Do we think she bought all of her followers (Not sure they take klarna, Marion) as she went from 200,000 to 2million in about 3 weeks?

If it’s genuine, it just shows there is still a gap in the market for cleaning tips so this protractor-headed slug could still make something of himself if he applied himself. But he won’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been having a wee mooch on that app that isn’t ma joab and came across that Anna Louisa cleaning woman. Do we think she bought all of her followers (Not sure they take klarna, Marion) as she went from 200,000 to 2million in about 3 weeks?

If it’s genuine, it just shows there is still a gap in the market for cleaning tips so this protractor-headed slug could still make something of himself if he applied himself. But he won’t.
I reckon most of these instacunts use bought followers. Even Mario’s best friend Stacey. If you go on Hinch’s fake followers, a lot of the time they follow SSS as well. They’re all as fake as each other.

I reckon most of these instacunts use bought followers. Even Mario’s best friend Stacey. If you go on Hinch’s fake followers, a lot of the time they follow SSS as well. They’re all as fake as each other.
Hinch is awful for it. She’s like a mad panic buyer as soon as her 4.7 million is threatened by bot clear outs.

I’d like to say I’m amazed at that cleaning woman’s brazen buying as it really stands out to get 2 million followers in about a month, but I’m not really surprised by anything that these grifters do any more.

Reactions: 11
I saw it last night, roared with laughter ..so clever - the earlier PTWM vids are so clever ..loved the Gucci one

Ma lovelies, am takin ma weans on a wee trip today, and our bespoke train from that “small business ScotRail” passed through the home of oor Mas, Saltcoats.

Was expecting a nightmare post apocalyptic toon but it looked totally standard apart from the belter of a beach that he’s never had a walk on in any season, so aye.

#MarioSafari

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies, am takin ma weans on a wee trip today, and our bespoke train from that “small business ScotRail” passed through the home of oor Mas, Saltcoats.

Was expecting a nightmare post apocalyptic toon but it looked totally standard apart from the belter of a beach that he’s never had a walk on in any season, so aye.

#MarioSafari
He's definitely had a downgrade where he is noo.

• Haha
It's my birthday today my lovelies, factual, so I may not be on but I maybe.
I don't know. Depends on my mood lol

I'm mop kicking the years away boo hoo.

So have some cake and some bucks fizz and enjoy.

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Hope this is enough. chefs kiss also.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It's my birthday today my lovelies, factual, so I may not be on but I maybe.
I don't know. Depends on my mood lol

I'm mop kicking the years away boo hoo.

So have some cake and some bucks fizz and enjoy.

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Hope this is enough. chefs kiss also.
Happy Birthday hen! Keep you power on this birthday of dawn 🥔❤🎂 so forth and etc

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.