Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought of something, poor wee Deek spent whatever petty cash Martin had left him with to make the cleaning with Mario sign which hasn't been seen since. Now he wants to change his 'influencer' name, selfish twit.
Hun it’s already in the communal skip anyway. Don’t be affronted. It’s fine 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hun it’s already in the communal skip anyway. Don’t be affronted. It’s fine 😊
Ah might go midgie diving, find it and take ma photi wi it and say ah'm the OG account and steal his blue tick 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m taking full credit for him buying a Stanley cup. Called it last week 😂👍🏻 But you don’t read here, do you Marion
I'm late to the party, like Mario always is, but I'm not having that @HappyLittleSnail, I think you'll find that I am the OG, so IYDKGTK. Kapesh! But I'm absolootely fiiiiiiiiine! You not knowing the power of my name is ridiculous, especially since I was just here trying saving Stanley, chanting them on from the rooftops before Mario even knew they were a thing because I was gatekeeping them!
Screenshot_20230807-214918_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm late to the party, like Mario always is, but I'm not having that @HappyLittleSnail, I think you'll find that I am the OG, so IYDKGTK. Kapesh! But I'm absolootely fiiiiiiiiine! You not knowing the power of my name is ridiculous, especially since I was just here trying saving Stanley, chanting them on from the rooftops before Mario even knew they were a thing because I was gatekeeping them!
View attachment 2364293
I’m AFFRONTED! Al get back in ma lane.

• Haha
Just thought of something, poor wee Deek spent whatever petty cash Martin had left him with to make the cleaning with Mario sign which hasn't been seen since. Now he wants to change his 'influencer' name, selfish twit.
It was made wrong ma lovelie. Nae underscores in it, and if I remember correctly someone made a cleaningwithmario account oan that app, so technically the sign should be theirs and so forth. Also. Affronted. Etc. Capesh. So aye. #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 22
App isnae his Joab, he isnae an Influencer calling himself that makes himself cringe. He didn't pick the blue tick the blue tick picked him, can't change his name because he is verified now, if the blue tick didn't mean anything to you then just change the name Christ. Imagine your day being consumed by that, no one cares I don't, you don't even clean, what a boring username to have 'Mario' there's about trillion other Mario's on Instagram. Get over yourself 'Marion'.

He's just jeprodised his security by telling us there is a tesco near him, if not does that mean Deed Deek had to go on a bus to get the lazy sod ice cream? Get up of your arse and go get your own ice cream. If I telt Mr Isa I really want ice cream to get some for me whilst I sat in my baby gro hoose coat he would look at me like I had 3 heads, tell my no he's not my P.A bugger off Isa. Soo ayyye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has everyone seen the meme about the mum going on a date. Apparently she has a massive nose. The date asked has anyone ever mistook her for a shark when she floats on her back in the sea. Crying. Imagine who I thought of when reading it.
Screaming 🤣 Can you imagine him floating aboot the pool in Lanza. Naebody would go in cos they’d be feart it’s a shark but put off by the big jobby also. “It’s a floater”

IMG_0058.jpeg

IMG_0057.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's full of absolute shite and so forth. I follow a home account on Instagram with roughly the same follower numbers as Daisy Uncle and she's just recently moved house and changed her Insta name and she still has a blue tick also!

Im glad the wee hen pointed out on his latest manky hoosecoat story, that he had put a filter on -cos we would have never had guessed x!🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought lardy McKnight was on a diet and so forth? These 6 chins tell a different story:

2B681219-4351-4B7F-A3F7-887B5A51977F.jpeg

Utter fat slag also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
There's no one single thought behind them eyes is there
I genuinely wonder if he’s just been blessed with a low IQ or if there’s something else going on upstairs. Did his mum drop him on his head as a baby? I’m watching my kiddo grow and learn every day and I swear at only four years old, he’s already smarter than Mario. Even my niece who’s six can spell better than him!

Also, looking at the weather for the next of weeks and it’s tipped to be between 23 and 26 and this twit is talking about getting the Autumn Tat out already. He’ll look like a right idiot when he’s sweating his tits off aw cosy, surrounded by plastic leaves and wax melts while the rest of the country is still enjoying summer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I genuinely wonder if he’s just been blessed with a low IQ or if there’s something else going on upstairs. Did his mum drop him on his head as a baby? I’m watching my kiddo grow and learn every day and I swear at only four years old, he’s already smarter than Mario. Even my niece who’s six can spell better than him!

Also, looking at the weather for the next of weeks and it’s tipped to be between 23 and 26 and this twit is talking about getting the Autumn Tat out already. He’ll look like a right idiot when he’s sweating his tits off aw cosy, surrounded by plastic leaves and wax melts while the rest of the country is still enjoying summer.
I think the same thing happened last year. He got all his tat and plastic leaves out and the temperatures soared.
---
Tic tac teef 😬
🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So turns out there is a big Tesco right next to Marion about 10 minute walk. Stupid bleep could had easily walked himself and got it. Then I thought maybe that's where Deed Deek gets picked up for his driving lesson so they don't compromise Marion security.

Yes I actually went Google maps last night to see about this tesco. What is my life. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.