Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a fat liar all that bollocks bleating that he didn't buy his blue tick. Yes you bloody did Marion, we know and so do you. Does he really think there's.somebody in Insta HQ looking at his account saying there's someone who deserves a blue tick. I call.BS and if his followers had an ounce of sense they would too. Liar Liar Mario's skin tight leggings are on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 34
According to Meta:

Cancel your verification.
Change username.
Reapply for verification.

I mean...DURRR!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think he should get one of those re born baby things then he can get all the equipment and clothes, nurse it and then shove it behind the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Back from ma holibob.

Toosands of bleep washing to do the now but I have a washing line to hang them on. Factual.

I am no well ma lovelies, I have a runny nose and a heedache. I need a lay doon but I got up this Monday.

Trying to catch up noo
Welcome back. You were missed, also

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok Tally for July.

Buying tat - nay idea on his teeth filling journey = £201.90
Fat twit eating oot = £121.45

Grand total = £323.35
---
Sorry forgot to post these from his tat haul.
Thick as mince.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Here's some suggestions as you dinnae do any cleaning.

Buying_tat_with_Mario

Illiteracy_with_Mario

Debt_avoidance_with_Mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It's a sad state of affairs when all he's bothered about is losing the feckin blue tick 🙄
It means absolutely nothing imo. And his posts from followers have dropped drastically because its the same crap every day, so that in itself speaks volumes on how popular he is now. Boring bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His hame must be the only bespoke wan that needs a wooly asshole hung over the fire. Absolutely foul horrible thing needs bint and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maria reminding the peasants of Instagram that he does not pay for verification and Instagram themselves took it upon themselves to verify him. Liar liar pants on fireeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does dolleh always need looked eftur? I'm no a dug lover so I'm swerving oot ma Lane here but I don't know so I'll gey tae know why this dug cannae be home alone for the day
I reckon the brother just wants Marion to come round to let the dog out and take it for a walk, but he uses it as an excuse to stay all day and pretend he lives there 🤭 What a sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah cannae understand why these companies don't want tae work with him 🤔

Screenshot_20230807_193050_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.