Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does dolleh always need looked eftur? I'm no a dug lover so I'm swerving oot ma Lane here but I don't know so I'll gey tae know why this dug cannae be home alone for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does dolleh always need looked eftur? I'm no a dug lover so I'm swerving oot ma Lane here but I don't know so I'll gey tae know why this dug cannae be home alone for the day
We don't leave my wee dug haim alone for longer than 3-4 hours but that is my dug my rulez! Capesh?

Ahv been away at my wee Granny's aw weekend and come back to hunners of pages to catch up oan. Absolutely buckled at the image of Mario carting his wet bleep washings roon Johnny's tae peg oot on the line. The wealth!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You can tell he's no got a dishwasher, I've got a set of plates I keep for special occasions and they have a small lip on them and the bastards don't fit into the dishwasher, I bet these ones won't fit into his bespoke drainer either.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sad little weirdo. Dress this home 🤣 You live in a flat not a stately home you dreamer!

Screenshot_20230807-092513_Instagram.jpg

---
It needs a new title, because it's false advertising when he does no cleaning.

Screenshot_20230807-093035_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t wait till he hosts his first dinner party wae his new plates. Hope the home is dressed for it 🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think the wee bleep is getting above his stashun noo. Seriously thinks he's some kind of megastar also.

• Haha
I came here just to see your wee rant aboot “they fuckin dogs with the pink eyes”😂 I’m affronted you’ve no mentioned it ma wee hen, but I still love ya😘😭
Sorry to disappoint hen! I love that my hate of tit white dogs with the stained eyes is legendary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Every time I see it I get shocked all over again at how awful that sofa is! So cheap looking, horrible shape, horrible colour…he must regret getting it even though he’d never say 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If he hates his Instagram name so much why doesn’t he just change it? Oh yeah, cause Deek got him a MDF sign, signed and sealed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screaming imagining them two carting the wet washing around to the brother’s in a wee granny shopping trolley 😂 stinking fusty by the time they get there because it’s been stuffed in a closed in space still wet. What a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screaming imagining them two carting the wet washing around to the brother’s in a wee granny shopping trolley 😂 stinking fusty by the time they get there because it’s been stuffed in a closed in space still wet. What a life!
Thinking he's getting one over on us because we pointed out the irony of the wee picture on his bespoke wax melt packet 🤣

• Haha
Every time I see it I get shocked all over again at how awful that sofa is! So cheap looking, horrible shape, horrible colour…he must regret getting it even though he’d never say 🤣
Absolutely pyooor grifters buyers remorse on the lot. I am basing this on the sepia filter used. The not antique shoved in a drawer bronzer filter used on these pics gets deeper developed by the day to imply beige not gray.
Plus side, if Dholly the deaf (to the shrieks) dug was on that duplo set, the pink eyes would go a shade of gold.
Ma page ma views ma roolz also, capeesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Got my bleep washing outside in the garden today. Smell the wealth ✨

• Haha
Christ, all that squealing at Dolly in that story. Dunno why it reminds me of the child catcher in Chitty, only more high pitched. I find it very hard to believe he is actually a man
All I can say is thank duck he can’t afford a bespoke fertility journey cause no baby or child would deserve to have listen to him a parent!

Imagine the embarrassment that child would suffer with him standing the in playground at home time. Every bit of clothing, school bag, water bottle and lunch bag branded with some small Etsy company stickers. The kid would probably have them on his stuff too 😋😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.