Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute cheek of him tagging the small business Primark and stating that they should just send him all their Halloween and Autumn tat for free. Why? He really thinks he’s something and has got some brass neck on him. What a horrible little man he is. He is just embarrassing begging for free stuff.

Reactions: 36
Just because someone could be going through something worse it doesn't make your problems any less problematic, I hope your okay and as for tubs if needed please ask your security wouldn't be compromised. Formula is ridiculous prices seen some were like £12 now shocking.
the one that baby peach gets is £14.50 😔 absolutely shocking prices.

thank you so much though, I really do love you lot. Always make a grey day a bright one. Spine bright everyone ✨

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
He’s beginning to go full-on Beggy Mitchell now, isn’t he? Think it’s finally starting to sink in that brands won’t fall in his lap.

But he’s fiiiine…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Home Bargains dupe of an H&M vase? I thought dupes were of high end brands?

Ooooooh wait - H&M IS high end for oor Marion….

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Had absolutely no clue that the package from astonish was arriving, yet clearly had to give them his address. The fanny thinks we're zipped up the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s one thing to be beggy for brands and products that are on the pricier side, but primark? Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s beginning to go full-on Beggy Mitchell now, isn’t he? Think it’s finally starting to sink in that brands won’t fall in his lap.

But he’s fiiiine…
He wants to learn a lesson from Catherine Tyldesley, after all that stuff I think brands are gonna be thinking hard about sending stuff to grifting, greedy influencers. And Mario of course but he's not an influencer just a wannabe

• Heart
Reactions: 26
IMG_2211.png

Let’s break this list down, shall we?

Autumn: It’s still summer, dope.
Dark nights: It’s never dark in Beirut Towers, between the blue lights in the communal staircases to stop the junkies shooting up, and the constant flashing of emergency services vehicles on their way to the most recent ear-removal
Crackling fires: Doesn’t have a chimney, or a fireplace.
Crisp mornings: Works four hours a day so doesn’t see many mornings.
Falling leaves: Nature doesn’t survive in Beirut.
Yummy s’mores: Disnae like chocolate.
Time with family: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa.
Cosy sweaters: Manky hoosecoat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s one thing to be beggy for brands and products that are on the pricier side, but primark? Embarrassing.
Aye, there are reasons why no company offers you freebies Mazda

1. You're no an influencer.
2. You're a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just been the bespoke Eastern European car wash and the fella was actually wearing our maria 's leggings bahahahaha. I was staring so much I don't think I can ever go back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My apologies to anyone that loves these ugly ribbed vases, but l hated them when they first came out 😖
Screenshot_20230805-173420_Instagram.jpg

Speaking of ugly
Screenshot_20230805-173449_Instagram.jpg

Ffs, manchild 🤣
Screenshot_20230805-173601_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-173623_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 2358963

Let’s break this list down, shall we?

Autumn: It’s still summer, dope.
Dark nights: It’s never dark in Beirut Towers, between the blue lights in the communal staircases to stop the junkies shooting up, and the constant flashing of emergency services vehicles on their way to the most recent ear-removal
Crackling fires: Doesn’t have a chimney, or a fireplace.
Crisp mornings: Works four hours a day so doesn’t see many mornings.
Falling leaves: Nature doesn’t survive in Beirut.
Yummy s’mores: Disnae like chocolate.
Time with family: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa.
Cosy sweaters: Manky hoosecoat.
No matter what he gets, it just looks so bleeping wank doesn’t it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Not Marion displaying his and Deeks wee button mushrooms, in the nude toop colour oan the buckled console table #ad the filthy fat pervert, also.
Screenshot_20230805_175526_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.