Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuck announcing to whole Instagram your going have the 💩. If he changes the bed tomorrow he's definitely shat himself in the night.
Talking of that anyone mind he made Deed Deek bring him a cuppa and hot water bottle to bed at like 4am or some nonsense.

I don't believe he has any form of IBS never seen any healthy food, fruits, veg (tins don't count), gluten free so forth in he's asda bags. Just an awful diet. Doesn't take any medication so clearly a self diagnosis.
There’s duck all medically wrong with him. It’s a bad diet. He got his Shart Card from eBay. If he really did have IBS there is no way you’d put your bowels through what he does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Looks like disaster was averted if he's able to go oot for brekkie oh and a trip tae the shoaps for mare tat. I need to get a wee cleaning Joab if it affords you to eat oot on the daily plus able tae spend spend spend! Factual also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh he’s away shopping…for what!? What does he need to buy, he’s pretty much bought all of Glasgow’s finest tat! Genuinely infuriates me, not to be Debbie downer but i can barely afford a tub of formula for baby peach and he’s forever in the shops! He’s absolutely vile and a waste of skin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I would hate going to the shops every single weekend what haven't you seen that you've already seen. Why not book a weekend away they really aren't that expensive if you shop about 2 of us went to Belfast couple months back foot passengers £70 we were. They could easily spend that over a weekend. Ryanair do cheap flights to Dublin like £40 return. I'd rather have a day in a city than go shopping about Glasgow I'm not a fan of it it's no fur me so aye. Also.

Reactions: 32
How is that bottle of snail jizz still full 🤔 he's had it ages and supposed to use it everyday! With his big snoz that should be empty.... lyin ugly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How is that bottle of snail jizz still full 🤔 he's had it ages and supposed to use it everyday! With his big snoz that should be empty.... lyin ugly bleep.
Don't forget he did his gatekeeping there and bought a ton of the stuff. #GatekeepingJizzFace
---
Oh he’s away shopping…for what!? What does he need to buy, he’s pretty much bought all of Glasgow’s finest tat! Genuinely infuriates me, not to be Debbie downer but i can barely afford a tub of formula for baby peach and he’s forever in the shops! He’s absolutely vile and a waste of skin.
Yeah but don't forget he's in a LOT of debt. He can't afford to buy what he does!

• Heart
  • Haha
So his weekend plans are, literally the same as every other weekend. Surely Glasgow has more to offer than just shops and cafes? Such a wasted life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So his weekend plans are, literally the same as every other weekend. Surely Glasgow has more to offer than just shops and cafes? Such a wasted life.
Hopefully it's pissing it down. The slug will be abulient to be in his natural, dark, damp habitat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder who is watching Rayn the wean, that's the reason he wuz looking at a caravan holiday before. Her security canni be compromised!!!! #malassie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder who is watching Rayn the wean, that's the reason he wuz looking at a caravan holiday before. Her security canni be compromised!!!! #malassie
When so many hunners of his adorning followers offered to cat sit.
But he simple couldnae take the risk.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Theres no way I can buy you couple of tubs on the promise you do the same in future for a fellow mum? Xx

• Heart
Love how he says he's going shopping but literally pops to b&m as always.
When I say I'm going shopping it's an actual day shopping, like I'll go to Edinburgh, Aberdeen etc. Yeh it's the same shops as my city but it makes a day of it. Otherwise I say "I'm nipping to B&M etc" or if going to clothes shops I'll say I'm heading in town.

That hoose must absolutely reek with the 3 of them, nae wonder its always getting aired.

• Haha
Hay Tattle trolls! I huv been oan a mini break tae that place Abroad, paid for by not spunking ma petty cash oan the Flannels sale.

Thread suggestion: thinks he’s the King of autumn with a crown of fishy leaves and a neon pepper.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lovelies aw these influencers buying autumn shite and next week where I am it’s to be 25 degrees on Thursday, a great week for getting the bleep washing on the line 😆
I’ve seen some even starting to “decorate” for autumn. Depressing as duck so aye.
Also the husband randomly dropped into conversation the other day he wants to go to braehead (is that how u spell it) I was just like WTF 😳 I’ll keep my eyes peeled when that bleeping exciting event happens 😭
Tonsa love ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Theres no way I can buy you couple of tubs on the promise you do the same in future for a fellow mum? Xx
oh you are so kind to offer but I couldn’t accept, we struggle with everything nowadays but I know there are still people worse off than me. I really appreciate your kindness ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was oot with pals last night and nursing a bespoke sore heid the day. Too many lethal drinks. 🥴
Looking rough as toast but still bonnier than Marion so aye ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a bellend he is. Who stands outside restaurants waiting to be invited in? You go in, see if your tables ready and if not you wait. INSIDE! Dickheads both of them. Can imagine them mincing round the carpark waiting for the table that never happened!
I think this was during covid times where you had to wait outside for your reservation. I think they just stood outside like two numpties without telling anyone they were waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
oh you are so kind to offer but I couldn’t accept, we struggle with everything nowadays but I know there are still people worse off than me. I really appreciate your kindness ❤
Just because someone could be going through something worse it doesn't make your problems any less problematic, I hope your okay and as for tubs if needed please ask your security wouldn't be compromised. Formula is ridiculous prices seen some were like £12 now shocking.

• Heart
I think this was during covid times where you had to wait outside for your reservation. I think they just stood outside like two numpties without telling anyone they were waiting.
Yeah he stood there huffing and puffing and got Deek to go in and sort it as he was too feart. Then came on his insta stories all raging their table had been given away. Stupid neep.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.